Spilt Frappuccino. [China x Thailand] Youtuber AU *Final part*

THIS HAS NOT BEEN REWRITTEN.
Yeaayyyy. The final part of the rare-pair ship! I think I like rare-pairs more than the common ones...💀

Thank you sooo much for 5K readsss 🥳

I was going to do a Rusame [Russia x America] Oneshot, before I came to terms with the fact I hated them together. I'm not really sure why; I've written smaller things with them together (the Oneshot with Nazi & Soviet for example), but I've never actually shipped them.

And on a completely differently note and fandom I realized only a few days ago that Four from BFB didn't qualify as a male or female. I felt so stupid when I realized it, like, he's not even a person...😓

Agghhhh it's been like a month since I updated the last chapter ughhhh 😖 I was supposed to publish this like two weeks agooooo 😩

I was going to start Haikyuu Oneshots, and if I actually finish my homework before Friday, than I will.

China || Male || Semi-known in America.
Thailand || Male || Known worldwide.
😋
~~~~~~~~

"Okay, Chi-Chi. You got your food, now let's go shopping!" Thailand said cheerfully, pulling China down the streets of New York. There was a new store that opened not too far from the sushi place they were just at, and Thailand wanted to check it out with his roommate. They were also going to be live and doing dares from the people watching, so it would be fun.

After a few minutes of walking, the two found themselves in front of a huge store. "It's gigantic..." China muttered, looking at the market in disbelief. "My phone is at 97 percent, how about yours?" Thailand asked his crush, looking with his brown orbs in curiosity. "Mine is at 43 percent, so we should use yours for the live," China said, turning his phone off and stuffing it in his pocket.

The two were only really doing dares from the commenters and grabbing a few things, because they would have to take the bus back to the apartment China and Thailand lived in, and nither wanted to carry bags for that long. "Are you ready?" Thai asked his crush, his finger hovering over the Live button. "是." (Yes) the red haired man responded in his natural tongue, bringing a hand through his own hair.

Oh how I would like to do that to Thai.

"Good Afternoon everyone! It me, Thailand! With me is also China! We are currently in New York, and a new grocery store just opened! Once inside, me and China will be taking dares from a few commentators," Thailand explained as soon as the life started. The two walked inside, and China instinctively grabbed a cart and walked with Thailand into an isle. He two stoppe halfway and looked at Thailand's phone.

9K currently online.

Holy crap. Thailand started the live only two minutes ago, and there were already nine thousand watching? The number started to rise, and when it got to 15K, Thailand started to talk. We will be doing three dares from you guys, so make them good!" He explained, Brown eyes lighting up in excitement. "Here Chi-Chi," he said and gave the phone to his crush, and China decided to look at the comments.

Are they a thing?

You guys are soo cute together 🥰

Chiland has to be canon.

Those were only a few comments that got China's attention, and his face lit up a bit. There's that stupid name Chailand again! He thought, before he realized that he was supposed to look for a dare, and got to it. "Um, Thailand. Someone dared you to do a handstand and walk over to an employee to ask them for directions to the milk," he said, a little unsure about the dare.

Almost instantly, comments about what dare China picked we're rolling through, most of them about how comical the dare was. "I guess I could do that," Thailand thought out loud, and the comments were crazy. China flipped the camera so I was facing his crush, and the other Country took a deep breath before bringing his palms to the ground, and kicking his feat into the air, resulting in him forming a handstand.