I hate you more than America. [Third Reich and Soviet] (Nazi & Union-Union)

THIS HAS NOT BEEN REWRITTEN.

I honestly ship Union-Union with someone else, but this isn't really a ship one shot....

Right?

Yeah, I've come to terms that I'm not all that sane...

Third Reich (Nazi) || Male
Soviet Union (Union-Union) || Male

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He hated him. He hated him so much. Every time he saw that asses' son with his boy, it just made him even angrier.

But, he took a vow to never intentionally take away his boys happiness, and he intended to keep that promise. "Heyyyyyyy Union-Union, how are you?"

Even if it drove him mad.

America was the son of Britain, and Soivet hated Britain with all his guts. He hated the way of how he ruled his country, his accent, and even the way he drank tea with his stupid pinkey out. And what he hated about America was that he had eyes for his son!

Okay fine, Soviet wasn't against his son liking another male; but if people hear your Communist, they automatically think the worst. And yeah, Communist wasn't the best title to have, but Soviet was accepting of pride.

He had to be.

And Soviet loved all his children with every bone in his body, so he could handle America in his house...

For a maximum of ten minutes. And it had almost been two hours since America and Russia got back from their date. They had gone to Ukraine's room to play Mairo kart when America confidently stated that he could beat anyone. He lost to Ukraine, but beat his boyfriend. America then decided to walk downstairs to where USSR was in- the kitchen- and started to talk to him.

"I am fine. Россия, почему он разговаривает со мной?" (Russia, why is he talking to me?) Soviet growled, trying to get America away from him. "Wow, I am hurt Union-Union! I thought you liked me, but no; you don't even want to talk to me! You've wounded me," America stated dramatically, putting his hands on his chest and everything.

Soviet was shocked. He didn't know America could understand Russian.

America leaned onto his boyfriend, Russia having been right behind America when he decided to tour his home for what felt like the thousandth time. "папа, he could vvnderstand Russian vor a long time." Russia explained to his father. Soviet's eyebrows shot up for a split second, registering that information before they went back to normal.

*Ding-Dong* (A/N: thou_is_now_shooketh Don't you dare.)

All three countries stopped their conversation and looked towards the door. "Мен оны түсіндім!" (I got it) Kazakhstan called, using his wings to propel himself towards the front door faster. He was walking down the stairs to get a cup of juice, but heard the bell, and reacted immediately. He flung it open, and was surprised at the trio there.

Canada, Germany, and Third Reich were there.

"Әке! Kanada, Germany, and Nazi are here!" The blue and yellow country yelled, projecting his voice towards the kitchen, where his father was. America rushed towards the door, giving Canada a gigantic hug. "Wazzup bro?" He asked, not noticing Russia and Soviet walking up behind him.

When they released, America gave Germany a similar greeting. Canada then hooked his arm with Germany, and spoke.

"We came to pick you up. It was originally only going to be me and Germy, but Third wanted to come-" Canada tried to explain before Nazi cut him off, putting his hands on both Canada's and Germany's shoulders. "Ich traue diesem russischen Arschloch in der Nähe meines Sohnes nicht." (I don't trust this Russian Asshole near my son) Nazi said in a thick German accent, not really caring if Soviet could understand him or not.

But he knew the Russian could.

Nazi looked up to America, and as soon as he did he wished he didn't. Right behind the American he saw the chest of the Country he hated with all his guts: Soviet. His eyes went against his wishes, and he looked up to the Russian, glaring him in the eyes. Soviet glared back. As much as he didn't like America, he hated Nazi way more.

That might be because the Russian had a crush on Nazi a trillion years ago. That might be be because he didn't have the guts to tell him, causing Nazi to overlook him. That might be because Nazi was straight? Because at the time he was worse than Vatican City at supporting Homosexual countries?

Soviet will never know, and all he can do now is hate on the country he once liked.

"Я ненавижу тебя больше, чем Америка." (I hate you more than America) Soviet spat, ignoring America's protest of complaint. Russia tapped his Boyfriend's shoulder, and took him to get his things from his room, leaving his father to deal with an angry Nazi. Kazakhstan also flung back upstairs, to verse Azerbaijan and Ukraine in Mario Kart. Canada and Germany both shifted uncomfortably under the murderous glares the retired Countries were giving each other.

"Ich hasse dich mehr als du Amerika hasst." (I hate you more than you hate America) Nazi countered. It was such a shame both countries could understand each other. They both got angrier, and the tension only grew. They bickered back and forth, the profanities in each sentence, getting higher and higher.

They both knew each others weakness, but both were smart enough to not say it out loud, in the open, where there are other countries listening. America and Russia walked back down the stairs, when Soviet yelled something that made America smile a massive one.

Guess he was just that upset...

"Почему ты не увидел, что ты мне тогда нравился?!" (Why didn't you see that I liked you then?) The Russian yelled, at first not acknowledging what he spat out. But Nazi did, as did everyone else (It took Germany a minute, because he was still learning Russian).

"Du was?" (You what?) Nazi asked, his voice only cracking a bit. Soviet then realized what he yelled for every country to hear: He liked Nazi back then. His cheeks suddenly felt hot, and he knew he was blushing. Good thing his flag was red, or America would be having a field day.

Actually, scratch that. America was running all around Soviet's house, screaming that Soviet had a crush on Nazi. He had to stop though, because he then collapsed to the ground, laughing his arse off.

Russia walked over to where his boyfriend was, and picked him up bridal style, making his way to the couch. Kazakhstan walked down the stairs, and went to his brother. "папа liked Nazzzzzzzi?" (Father) He whispered, not wanting his father to hear. America calmed down enough so that he was able to talk, and wasn't that quiet.

"T-That's right Angel Boy! Now Union-Union can't say anything about me and Ruski!" He shouted, using all three nicknames he made for the Russian's. Soviet Heard what America yelled, but couldn't really do anything at the moment.

Nazi was looking at him, but his glare was softened- only the smallest bit, but softened. Soviet didn't trust his voice, so he wasn't going to say another word. "Ame, we should be getting back now..." Canada trailed, poking his head into the house, towards the living room, where his brother was.

"Awww, Fine. Ruskiii~ I'll see you in two days at the meeting!" America yelled again, kissing his Boyfriend's cheek, fist-bumping Kazakhstan, then walked out the door. "Thanks for having me over Union-Union." He then mumbled when Canada shot him a glare, telling him to thank the host. Germany unhooked his arm with Canada, and walked over to his father, whispering something in his ear.

Nazi's glare softened immediately, and he looked rather guilty. "I will leave now, but it's not the end." He said, then turned around, and walked away. Soviet stood there, dumbfounded. Russia brought him inside, and walked him to his room. Approximately two minutes later USSR screamed so loud that you could hear him all the way from Antartica.

~~~~~~~~~
To be completely honest this chapter makes no sense whatsoever, but it was written, so it's going to be published.

I know all ten are completed, but there's a very small chance I'll end up making more in the future for this topic, other than my Statehumans book currently being written.

~~Milkshakes~~