1//That isn't too dangerous, right?

Ever thought about creating your own universe? Or turning two things into one? Well, Kassidy Vale sure did! I remember the first idea of it like it was just yesterday.

   Oh! Uh, well, of course I'm going to tell you a story, isn't that why your here? Let me get the moments clear...

   It started upon a morning clear. The sun was bright, barely any clouds in the sky, a perfect morning to a perfect day, or so hoped! Actually, Kassidy was in her office, or lab, either ways it's her basement. The basement was technically off limits, for all her secrets of her genius was to hide down there!

   You see, Kassidy here was a prodigy in many-a-hobbies. This woman was a artist, a inventor! She had ideas that were out of this world! She asked a question, no matter how outrageous, and she acted. The wonderous things this woman could do. And her greatest idea brought to life? Well, it was the SupaMerge! 

   She was found that starting morning down in her office, working on the SupaMerge. Name speaks for itself she hoped! Well, the SupaMerge was a machine, weapon to some, a advance of technology to most. It could merge two objects into one with a blast of technology and merging of atoms in a magnetic pull. Out of the world it was. Almost too far out. But, again, office.

   "Alright, Beep-0? Might want to wake for this. I believe that should fix the overheating problem." Kassidy spoke words of contained joy as she lit up the headset that was the SupaMerge.

  Atlast, Beep-0. He wasn't real, yikes that sounds off. Well not to say alive! This AI dwelled within the program of the SupaMerge, a assistant to the works. Kassidy described him as "Office Manager with a Roomba for a head". She wasn't wrong.

   The little assistant would make himself known in Kassidy's field of view, floating inches off wherever she was to look.

   "Well, this is a improvement!" Beep-0 observed. "Took you three months, but I say the work paid off!" He'd say as he moved a tiny digital finger in a circle.

  "Don't remind me." Kassidy scoffed before typing up some code on one of the monitors in her office. 

   "Don't even think I don't share your frustration!" The AI bit back.

   Kassidy sighed, but jumped herself back into the game after a sip of her drink, and then picking up a magazine from her desk. "Well, still on those three months, it's been that long since TECH magazine put me-"

   Beep-0 gave her a dirty look at 'me'.

   "Okay...US, on the cover of their latest issues?" She saved herself another bite from the hard tempered bot. 

  After flicking away her short blonde hair from the way of the screen, she would open the magazine up to the page all about the SupaMerge. In a announcer like voice, she read it outloud.

   "With the SupaMerge, item A and item B merge to create item C!" She rolled her eyes. "Ugh! If only if it was that easy! It says nothing about use of space-time continuum, inner workings of the molecules, or the thought of alternate universes! Nothing, Beep-0, nothing!" 

   The Ai listened in, trying to stay supportive as he just read the hilariously bad simplified explanation from within the magazine.

  "Listen, this thing could fix the energy crisis! Watch this!"

   It was clear that even with the achievement of being noticed within a popular magazine, it wasn't enough to show Kassidy's genius. A very intelligent girl she was, yet easily frustrated out of just living in the moment. With this in mind, Beep-0 stepped to the side as the SupaMerge was to work it's magic. Kassidy had it focus upon two things on her desk; these being a lamp and pot of flowers. With a spark of energy against the focused objects, light energy shot to merge both into a organic light lamp.

  Yet, this blast caused Kassidy to roll back into her seat, almost shaking from the shock. The SupaMerge began to burn warmly upon her face. She sighed, knowing that she was yet to fix the overheating issue. 

  "Oh...great. Looks like we'll have to come back to this overheating issue another day, Beep-0." She addressed her robotic assistant sadly, yet with the edgy tone of anger there as well.

  Beep-0 sensed this, and was disheartened at her giving up so easily. Perhaps he might try to fix it himself? He only watched as Kassidy placed the headset down and walked away with heavy steps, kicking a vacuum cleaner on the way out. Again, the idea of reaching areas within the SupaMerge that she couldn't reach raised his mood back up again. She should have asked for his help in the first place!

  As Beep-0 was about to dig himself deeper into the code of the SupaMerge, events outside of the headset caught his non existent ears. Silent opening of the door, and steps down into the basement. The headset was still hot, so it was tough for Beep-0 to look outside of the set to see what made the commotion. 

   "What?" He'd audibly say as he caught eye of Kassidy's 7 year old little brother.

   Spawny Vale, a curious one he is. Beep-0 never got to know him well, as, well, he wasn't aloud within the basement where Kassidy made her office. As much as Kassidy did try to keep him out, Beep-0 knew that she loved her brother very much. The two looked very similar to Beep-0's notice, besides the fact that Spawny was a child. 

   As any child would, Spawny began to explore the room, touching other inventions that he shouldn't touch. Beep-0 was sure starting to feel frustrated, not even to take time to assess the joy of Spawny at this moment.

   "Quit it!" He tried to shout from within the machine. "Stop touching stuff!"

   Did Spawny hear him? He had no idea, but the child did find the SupaMerge sitting on the desk. Joy sparked in his eyes as he saw it.

   "No way!" The child seemed to squeal with delight as he ran over to pick up the headset. "The SupaMerge..."

   To Beep-0's horror, Spawny put on the still warm headset. But, this could be considered a good thing for Beep-0 at least, so he could finally rat out this irresponsible kid!

    "Spawny! Take the headset off now!" Beep-0 shouted right towards Spawny.

   Spawny seemed unfazed. All he did was try to reach out his hand to touch the digital form, which Beep-0 found annoying as if he couldn't be grabbed! At this point, he was fuming, the screen that was his face turning red. 

   "Did Kassidy not warn you? Quit it!" He shouted.

   Spawny again, ignored him, looking around the room with the headset on. To fuel Beep-0's terror, the headset locked upon two items: Another pot of flowers and the replica of a trumpet. Luckily this wasn't a real trumpet, but it sure blasted out a tune as the SupaMerge's energy collided with the two objects! Beep-0 was horrified at what Spawny created, another plant that blasted the tune of a trumpet, either that or a full orchestra! And yet Spawny giggled with the joy of having that power at his fingertips, or more like gaze to be more exact.

   "STOP!!" Beep-0 was panicking at this point, "STOP IT BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF!!" 

   And almost on command, the SupaMerge sparked, hurting Spawny. The kid would not scream though, as his focus was on something within the field of the SupaMerge. Beep-0 could sense that it must be a bug in the code....A BUG IN THE CODE!? Far off in the vision of both of them, a blue digital rabbit stood. 

  With looking at it, the headset sparked again, again! Spawny didn't take notice, which panicked the AI much more! And to his terror, Spawny walked over to touch the rabbit.

   As this caused a huge malfunction, which started the SuperCrash. What happened here? Let's look at the effect of this situation.