6//The Ballad of Rex Greene

The green lawns of the Ancient Gardens come back into view as yet again, Cassie and Luke trip up during the 'sploing'. Fresh air again, it was almost somewhat relieving to be back after the break.

   Beep-0 was quick to check his raidar.

   "Spawny is in the forest over there. He should slow down!" He'd say, pointing to the near wall of darker greens and browns. 

   "Lovely." Cassie said as she brushed off dirt, her tone somewhat annoyed. "Let's just get this over with..."

   She was surprised as Luke excitedly rush past her. Usually he was timid, especially with new places and people. It looks like he has already gotten used to the new world yet to explore. Cassie knew she should try to keep up the pace, as Beep-0 was slow for a robot without the need for rest. 

   With that decision, Cassie would follow. The heroes ran through the lawns, reaching to the wall of trees, the forest. Luke would stop, staring at the tall trees, with long branches and huge green leaves. A sense of excitement crept up to him, but also a strange curiosity of his fears. Something hid in those shadows, and he couldn't wait to find out! 

   He waited for Beep-0 to catch up to them. "You know, Roomba Head, how about you lead?" He'd ask. "We're probably going to get lost, but who knows what could happen?"

   Beep-0 would immediately sprang to action, leading the two into the trees. "I'm so glad you guys asked! I'm sure that with my sensors, it will be a breeze!"

   Time passes as the trees thicken like a blankets strings being pulled closer together. The only light came from the small holes between leaves and the cyan flashlight that Beep-0 would emit from his screen. It became harder to step over tree roots, as they grew longer, thicker, and more like tentacles by the seconds. Multiple times Cassie's hair would get ruined by vines that hung from trees like ropes. A dead silence made the morals take a plunge.

   "Where even is that kid Beep-0!?" Cassie would say, irritation the maker of her voice.

   Right after, Luke would shush her as the robot turned around to respond. Luke had a sense that something was to just pop in at any moment...

   "He's just around-" Beep-0 was suddenly caught off guard, a vine tangling over his foot, and then tugging him up. "My star- Help!"

   Right away Luke got out his weapon, Cassie following as shadows dropped from the trees like ninjas. All revealed to be enemies they knew by Beep-0's catalog of cronies that caused problems over these lands. Four Ziggies, and a single Hopper...turns out to be none other than Stopper!

   Cassie and Luke were in shock, even if they knew they would return. 

   "Stopper!?" Luke hid a bit behind Cassie, away from Stopper yet at weapon-point from the others.

   Stopper was holding the vine that had Beep-0 trapped above them. They smiled warmly, yet they know it was of malice.

   "Love to see you heroes again!" They'd say. "I believe it's about time your so called 'powers' are put to the test!"

   "Test?" Beep-0 would call from above. "You have no right to put them through a test! Only authority can do that!"

   "Sounds better than any of Mr. Jackson's tests." Cassie would whisper to Luke. 

   Stopper dropped Beep-0, the bot bouncing off the ground into a standing position, bewildered. 

   "Like british bot said, of course authority has the right to do that!" They'd point in the direction of the trees, revealing a gap and pathway. "'Authority' orders to see the heroes!"