5//'Sploing'ing into action

Beep-0 finally got up to the bridge in which Cassie and Luke stood upon, staring down into the water below. At the robot's footsteps, they would turn around to look at him.

   "I saw you guys got rid of most of them." He'd say as he stared into the water as well. "That Hopper seemed to be up to something."

   "Up to something? They all have shields!" Cassie whined. "That's overpowered!"

   Beep-0 just stared at Cassie. "...What? You think this is all a video game?" He'd roll his eyes. "Anyways, lets get off of these bridges and make ways to that forest. I sense that Spawny is somewhere in that direction."

   With those words, the group of three would make theirs ways through the levels of bridges, navigating the labyrinth to reach land on the other side. Luke took notice of all the bridges stacked on eachother like a huge cube. Wasn't a good design choice. As the heroes would travel, the ground would role again as Sunny popped out of the ground yet again, spooking Cassie. 

   "Ah, Mr. Wilton!" Beep-0 was clearly more friendly with the sunflower this time. "I would love to report we got rid of most of your problems!"

   Sunny would smile. "Dudes, y'all were sick! Best jumping skills I've ever seen. You two would make great surfers, especially you Luke! I've seen you skating around on your skateboard back home. With some practice on the sea, you'd be a natural!" 

   Luke looked away bashed at the compliment. "Thanks Sunny..."

   "Well, again, we missed one of them. Hopefully they'll stay out of your way." Beep-0 said. "Now, if you excuse us, we have to be on our way-"

   He was interrupted by a flash in his screen. Beep-0 looked frustrated, and pulled up his hologram screens. 

   "Why? This ain't the time for something like this!" He'd hastily open the new email that he just received in his inbox. 

   "Dear Beep-0, we have excellent news! I am updating your drives with a ability we like to call 'sploing'! Name is still a work in progress. With this, you finally have a home base to return to in your search for Spawny. Trust us, you'll find a familiar face there leaping for joy at your turn. He will explain further updates.

   "Signed, Your Biggest Fan."

   The AI read it intensely, yet his expression gradually shifted. "I guess we'll try whatever a 'sploing' is. Spawny moves quite slow-"

   As Beep-0 activated 'sploing', a small round tablet dropped to the floor, and the three heroes teleported in a flash of digital light, leaving Sunny bewildered. Luke felt as if he was falling yet again, seeing nothing but that light cyan pigment, all before he kissed dirt. Both he and Cassie felt sick as they got up from whatever that was. Cassie was to rub her forehead, but look up in half-blurry vision to see a pile of strange scraps that might have been built to look like a building. It had multiple floors, some carved out toy blocks, some huge metal spheres painted neon. 

   The metal sphere parts would be good without to Cassie's judgment. However, everybody was more distracted by the fact that many other people were here. She heard Luke gasp at one, or perhaps three? 

   "No way, he's back!" He'd shout, almost fearful.

   Dear, was that Purple again? That Ziggy? No, it wasn't, but their feelings of recognition of the tough headed Ziggy named Purple turned out to be correct. He was none other than William Jones, a Freshman at their high school. Some generic brown headed kid he was.

   "The hell you mean green?" William sneered back at Luke. "Lay off, I'm already bashed enough."

   Luke was to approach, looking up and down him. "....Bashed? Cuz' we kicked your butt?"