9//I hate math

Once Stopper and Stew were left behind, the air grew silent, only of the howling of the wind and the steady footsteps upon wood and moss. The heroes were almost there, Spawny was in sight! Cue to the summit, in which the kid was finally cornered. He would look back suddenly as Beep-0 and the others approached. Even though with the Supamerge fused with his head, fear shown in his artificial blue gaze. 

   "Spawny!" Beep-0 would run towards him. "You little-come on! Listen, you have to listen to me now, look where you are! We have to go back home, to Kassidy, to the REAL WORLD! We just need you to stick with us!"

   There was a tone of anger in the AI's voice, the latter frightening the child. Spawny would back up, and start shouting.

   "Go away!" He would shout. "I don't wanna go!"

   Beep-0 was furious. "We have to! You're making life harder for everybody here!"

   "No!" 

   What a strange occurrence seemed to happen within Beep-0's vision! His mind remembered back to the office, right before this...Supercrash! A digital rabbit....that is what he saw! A blue glitchy form would loom over Spawny, it's form much clearer. It seemed to be walking on twos now, a familiar nick at the top of it's ears. Beep-0's screen would glitch out, the robot shouting and falling back to Cassie and Luke, the two of them not seeing what he was seeing.

   However, the two were concerned with another occurrence, as hearty growling echoed from below the blocks that made the summit. As Beep-0 regained consciousness, his focus was no longer on Spawny. Spawny was running away at the first sign of danger, following the rabbits direction and take a easy path to the North of the land, where high frozen peaks and low deserts form. There was the low growling, and the shaking of blocks. Finally, a large hand would pull itself up towards the summit, and with a roar reveals what looks to be a HUGE Kongo fused man without a Hugger's block.

   Now this thing wasn't any Hugger! It was a huge ape like figure with the Kongo's white and brown fur. Yet walking like a gorilla, it would stand up to watch the heroes like a bear. It was seen be wearing a ripped up black half suit, ruined sports shorts, and a red tie with that forsaken symbol of a rabbit with nicked ears. Yet with how....stupid funny it's angry face looked, it struck fear into the hearts of the heroes.

   Luke would scream, hiding behind Beep-0. "WHAT IS THAT!?"

   "Keep calm!" Beep-0 tried to reassure, though also panicked. "It's somewhat of a King Kongo fused man-"

   "No...." Cassie knew exactly who this was. "IT'S MR. JACKSON THE MATH TEACHER!!"

   The two teenagers where in shock! Just seeing their #1 most hated person here in such a form was terrifying! Beep-0 could never understand their fear. The heroes were on the battlefield, so there was no turning back now. Dubbed Jackson Kong, the fresh beast would give a roar and pound his chest, smashing the ground, sending a shockwave to damage the heroes.

   Luke was furious. "Oh he's gonna pay for that!" He would get out his bworb, his overall demeanor changing into that of anger. 

   Cassie was fueled with determination at the determination of her friend. "Oh your so right!" She got out her blaster. "Let's get him for all those fails on clear A+'s!" 

   The two would rush into the fight, their feet squishing the moss upon the large block that topped the tower. Jackson Kong was not alone however, as he had three Ziggies upon the field. These Ziggies would ambush the two, so they would split up.

   "Luke! You go after Jackson Kong or whatever!" Cassie would shout. "I'll deal with the Ziggies!"

   Luke nodded, turning up a green tinted shield as he made his way into Jackson Kong's space. The ape did not take immediate notice, as he was eating a huge banana from on of  the absolutely humongous banana tree's nearby. He was even eating it with the skin still on! Luke would aim a bworb laser right at his face, and fired. Jackson Kong tanked the hit, and grasped hold of Luke. He roared in his face before tossing him down with mighty force. Luke wasn't hurt, nor would he bounce away due to his shield that he had put up.