11//Whatever you do, DO NOT eat the sand cone!

'The walk was surprisingly not antagonizing. Well, when you teleport that is. That means you don't need to walk!' 

   Cassie finally got a connection on her phone, and typed out those words for a post. She couldn't attach a photo, as it was still rather dark. However, the post was just deleted due to her seeing how dumb it sounded.

   "Ah yes, the Sherbert Desert! Oh that's just what they call it." Beep-0 would interrupt the silent winds howl. "I do say it is quite, uh, physics defying? Weather defying?"

   It was called the Sherbert Desert for a reason. It was a desert, with red sand and orange sandy rocks that raised towards the stars like pillars. Yet, the other half told another tale, as fresh snow was laiden upon the sand, not melting into warm water. Icicles hung from cliffs, and jutted out of the ground like mountains. The night however made the sandy part look bluish green. And it was freezing no matter where you stood.

   Luke was quick to get on the jacket, staying close to Cassie for warmth. 

   "This place is freezing!" He complained. 

   "Yeah, I know." Cassie would say, looking towards Beep-0. "So, Roomba with ironic rabbit ears, what's the plan?"

   Beep-0 would turn around, not hearing the insult. "Spawny has slowed down at the moment, so we can catch up! However, there is a gate in our way." 

   The AI would point behind the two teenagers to a large gate made of ice. 

   "My readings tell me that through that gate is the way the the peaks. He should be heading up there. We will need some sort of key however..."

   It was true that the gate had a keyhole, rather small in size.

   "Well, if it can get us out of the cold quicker, let's go!" Luke would rush past Beep-0 in the direction they were facing beforehand, bworb in hand and ready to rumble.

   This was such a strange shift for him! Beep-0 sensed it from Cassie during the fight against the math teacher. Ever since the sun went down, Luke had not been as timid, dare he think weak. He was braver, much more at home in the dark. Perhaps....

   After some time, the sun started to rise, painting the snow bright oranges and yellows, and the rocks began to have color once again. The air grew warm, and more joyous melodies filled the air. It was already known that back in the Ancient Gardens, flowers would blow out songs of brass, a nice ambience for the heroes. This new song was more focused on the backbones of a song, the exotic dumming against petals. It wasn't long before the heroes came across the flora that was responsable. Half of it's vines were a shiny blue, the other of oranges and green. One vine slid across the sides of a light flower, making a sound like that of a flute, while the other vine pounded in a exotic rhythm. Luke quickly wrote this down in a spare notebook he brought along.

   "What you got there?" Cassie tried to sneak a peek into what he was doing.

   "I've been logging down the various flora, fauna, and 'enemies' we encounter! Check it!" Luke would give the book to Cassie.

   Inside she would see many drawings of those Kongos, Ziggies, and even a detailed look into Firetrap Rex. She'd never really seen something like this from Luke. Maybe she didn't know all that there was to Luke.

   Beep-0 would take the lead as Cassie and Luke looked through the notebook. Suddenly, the robot would bring the team to a halt, pointing to a small cliff nearby.

   "Look!" He would state. "He got trouble!"

   At that, the heroes would get their weapons out and hide behind a snow drift to watch. What they saw were about three Ziggies, sporting new looks made from fluffy wool and cactus skin to keep warm. On their ear muffs were of course, fake rabbit ears just like the Ziggies from the gardens, these however more rounder and almost heart-shaped at the tips. There was actually two, as Beep-0 pointed out the one that was on top of the cliff was different. It did not sport rabbit-eared ear muffs, yet sported those same shapes upon cuffs on their arms. The main identifier was a backpack that had a antenna with a glowing red orb planted on top.