7//Stew? Stew!? STEW!!

The sun was beginning to dip below the many waters of the Ancient Gardens, during their blue shades to that of a aqua green. Shadows cast by the trees and their leaves would turn the green grass darker shades of orange and yellow. Clouds would reflect a pink sky in their shadows.

   From these shadows cast by the sun's position come our heroes, fresh from the forest and moving along towards the shores. Looking up, the sun was to bring to light the huge tower that they've only seen from a distance. The tower was made from that of wooden blocks, covered with moss and growing banana trees. As a fact, trees near the tower were also of the banana kind.

   "Hey, aren't those types of bananas extinct?" Luke would pick up one that had fallen to the ground, the latter larger and filled with much huger seeds. "A explanation please?"

   "Why, these trees seem to carry many types of bananas to my analysis." Beep-0 would sound awestruck. "Who knew that placing giant wood blocks into water would cause this much growth."

   Cassie wasn't interested in the discussion about bananas. She had just taken a selfie of herself and the tower when she caught the most peculiar thing. It seems that beneath the tower, was a huge statue of a large muscular person, almost looking like the Kongos that they saw earlier.

   "Yo, there's a statue holding up the tower." She would mention as she held the phone to Luke to see, while Beep-0 would just poke his head in to see. 

   "Why, that's a statue of a Hugger!" Beep-0 would say as he began to lead the heroes over bridges that lead up to the tower. "If my readings are correct, Huggers are-"

   "Another bad guy?" Cassie would interrupt him.

   "Uh-well....I guess. I don't know for sure if they are quote on quote 'corrupted' by the SupaMerge like Ziggies and Hoppers. What I do know is that they're merged with small Kongos, and carry around large blocks of material to use as weapons against threats."

   As Beep-0 would explain that of Huggers, Luke would stare up at the tower. A moving shape would catch his gaze, peaking his interest. Yet suddenly, whatever he was looking at shot a cyan beam of pure energy right into the sky, reaching up to the summit of the tower! Luke gasped in shock.

   "Guys!" He would point up towards the shape on the tower.

   It just had to be Spawny! 

   "Onwards!" Beep-0 would begin to accelerate, almost floating off of the ground with running across the bridge.

   Luke and Cassie were quick to follow, wanting to get up to the base of the tower as fast as possible. Surely the energy from Beep-0 meant he was sure to know the exact way Spawny could fix the mess he created? It was like the two of them shared a brain! 

   And yet they are interrupted when Beep-0 goes flying backwards with a small Kongo taped to his chest. 

   The two of them looked back in utter shock, right before Cassie pulled Luke under nearby cover as more Kongos went flying by. One of them even landed with Luke, who would snuggle with it to calm it down.

   "What in the-" Cassie would peak from behind her cover to see what the chaos of flying Kongos was caused by.

   Right there upon the bridge, was what must be a Hugger. It looked almost just like the statue she had saw earlier! The Hugger was a large human looking thing, yet was covered with the soft fuzz of a Kongo, the latter pale white and browns. It wore a red tunic-like cover over it's torso and top legs, ties together with a belt of rope. Most notable a bandana over it's eyes with eye holes cut out with kindergarten scissors, which in the back had red leaves that resemble that of the nicked rabbit ears that they keep on seeing. Plus to mention it carried a huge wooden block with it.