4//Hippity Hoppity these bridges are now our property

The heroes were to continue down the road, curiosity in their gazes, but also the fear of was what to come. Something might jump out at any moment? Even with all the pretty flowers and green grass much healthier than home, Luke was terrified at every small sound. The blaring of those strange trumpet like flowers that dotted the flora would make him jump.

   "What even are those things!?" He'd whine, trying to hold onto the nearest thing, which happened to be Beep-0's right arm.

   This did not concern Beep-0 too much. "It's a plant. I saw it when Spawny was zapping things in the basement before this world was created. A merge of a trumpet and some flowers? They seem to have multiplied."

   Luke would watch the huge blue-purple tinted flowers in awe, as he could catch wind of a tune slow yet paced very bouncy. Awe-struck and curious he turned his gaze towards it.

   "A Trumplant?" He'd say, causing the two to chuckle a bit.

   "Oh good one!" Beep-0 would just have to keep that in files. The Trumplant it is!

   Cassie would be further ahead, stuck to her phone. Her goal right now was mainly to get into contact with anybody. Why didn't anybody have their phones!? She would keep on spamming the call button upon her screen, calling almost everybody in her contacts. Honestly, she really didn't want to be stuck in wherever the world they were in now. It didn't help that the ground was a little wavy.

   A little wavy? It was started to shake! Cassie fell back, screaming in shock as a huge sunflower shot out of the ground, spraying dirt like rain. A huge leaf would raise her into the air, putting her face to face with...a giant sunflower with sunglasses and a dumb smile. 

   "Woah dude! Watch the leaves. Sorry bout' that Cassie." The sunflower put Cassie down safely.

   She looked up in dumb-struck awe. Luke and Beep-0 caught up to hre aid, looking up at the sunflower with the same gaze. 

   "....wait a minute..." Luke would process what the newcomer's friendly words sounded like. "No way, there's no way this is Sunny Wilton!"

   The Sunflower began to cheer. "Your slaying it so smoothly Luke! It is me!" There was just pure joy in Sunny's voice, full of relief as well with his usual tone of voice. "Nice to see that you kids ain't like the others, sheesh."

   Beep-0 would turn his head. "What do you mean others? Are you not under the influence of the SupaMerge's bug? Just look at you!" 

   "Bug?" Sunny ruffled his petals, almost trying to scratch his head with the huge leaves. "I don't know about any bugs. I'm still me besides looking a tad bit close to those fire breathing snappers in the nearby forest."

   "Well that's odd." Beep-0 seemed to try something up on a virtual computer. "We've ran into some of those you might have called "the others", they're pretty violent but we know it's likely due to their merged states that their like it."

   "Saw a couple of em' bounce by." Sunny explained, using a leaf to point in the direction that lead to the waters. "In bounce I mean they literally had springs on their feet. I tried to say 'wassup' and they shot at me! Jerks."

   "Well, sounds like another problem I'm guessing sooner or later we'll have to clean up?" Cassie's tone was quite mid-hearted and sarcastic. "Guess we're heroes now."

   "We can assure you Mr. Wilton that we got these jumping jerks covered. You just keep your roots put!" Beep-0 would say before turning back to Luke and Cassie. "Are we ready to face against a new face of evil?"

   Cassie would just stare at Beep-0 for a moment, shrugging her shoulders. She sighed.

   "Whatever you say Roomba for a head." She said, flicking her hand as she traveled to the direction Sunny pointed to.