Chapter 36 - Moment Of AbhiRa

"ye sab kya tha Aaru? tumne bhabhi se aisi baat kyu kahi?" Neil asked angrily while holding Aarohi's shoulders. what do you mean by kya tha? maine wahi kaha jo sach tha" Aarohi replied.

"Shut up Aaru! ye koi choti baat nhi thi plus tum pregnant ho aur Bhabhi wahan aa gyi thi nhi toh bhai ne bohot kuch bol diya hota....words can hurt the most...tum bhabhi se aise aat nhi kr skti aur wo tumhari behen bhi hain na" Neil said. "toh? ab tum bhabhi ke lakshman mt ban jao....Neil just go out of here....i don't wanna talk to u now" Aarohi said & started crying. "bs sab mujhe hi galat samjhte hain, aree aisa kya hi keh diya maine" she said again knowingly that now her Neil would treat her nicely.

"Aaru! I am sorry...mujhe tumse aise baat nhi krni chahiye thi...i am really sorry Aaru" Neil said & caressed her hair. She looked at him "jao tum"

"Aarohi...acha ye batao tum ice cream khaogi ya main akele hi jaaun?" he said smiling. "mujhe bhi khaani hai" Aarohi replied & Neil hugged her.

***************************************

Akshara came after talking a walk in the garden. She just wanted to hug her Abhi tightly. She needed him at that time, he was her comfort, he was her home. She didn't knew where he was, she wanted to call him but thought that he's angry but still she tried to call him but as she knew he didn't answered. She was worried for him cuz he was also the one who was hurt. She again called Abhi.
"Abhi please pick up the phone Abhi... I need you here" She murmured. This time, Abhimanyu picked up the phone. "Abhi? Kahan ho tum Abhi? Kitni baar tumhe phone kiya maine" Akshara said. "Main OT mein tha Akshu I am really sorry... Tum thik ho na... Kuch hua kya... Kisi ne kuch kaha kya.... Main bas turant ghar pahunch raha hun" He asked worrying.
"Abhi iam okay... I was really worried about you... I thought you weren't at the hospital..... And no one said anything to me hmm.... Are u free now? If you are then please come back... I need you here" Akshara said. "Just wait I am coming jaan" He said. "Abhi! Drive slowly & don't panic" Akshu said. "Hmm Akshu I won't drive faster... Take care... I am coming... Byee love youu" Abhi said. "Love you too" Akshu replied & disconnected the call.
***************************************
(Mature content below, read only if you're comfortable otherwise skip this part/para)

Abhimanyu came home. He entered the room and saw Akshara sitting on bed wearing his white shirt and headphone, vibing on some song. He smiled. He loved to see Akshara in his clothes. He came from back and hugged Akshara. "Abhi! You came!" She placed his headphones on the table. "Oyee hoyee... You look really gorgeous in my clothes" Abhi said while giving a smirk.
"Oh sorry wo mera kuch light pehenane ka mann tha so i wore your shirt" She said while looking at him. He cupped her face "Offo Akshu! See yourself how much hot you're looking now...what if I died? " He said while placing a kiss on her lips. "Stop saying these things.....Abhi?" She said and blushed. That shirt was baggy for her and she was wearing shorts below the shirt. She was indeed looking hot that time. Abhimanyu threw Akshara on bed and again placed a kiss on her lips.
He stared at her Akshu who was already blushing and looking like a red cherry.
"Akshu? I love when you blush like that" Abhi said. "Abhi... Stop it" Akshara said with a smile.
They kissed again, this time more passionately, more lustfully, more lovingly. "Ahhh Akshara! I love you like hell!"
"I love more than youh" She replied while blushing. Abhimanyu removed his shirt & again kissed her. He gave a love bite to Akshara. She moaned "Ouch Abhi". Abhimanyu removed her shirt & unhooked her bra & kissed her soft spot. He licked it & sucked it until it got swollen. He squeezed her breasts. She was moaning continuously " ahhh Abhi! Ouchh!"
He removed his pants. "Suck it baby! Suck it like my girl" Abhi said. Akshara loved it how his Abhi respects her out but when it's about bedroom, he is really wild but she likes it way too much. Akshara started sucking his manhood. She kissed the tip of it firstly. "Don't play games darling....yeah, Don't let me make out on you Akshu" He gave a smirk. Akshu took his whole manhood in her mouth. "Like this!You're really good at this my girl I love yaa so much Ahh" He said while moaning. Akshara was indeed good at it, it was after a long time and they were enjoying their moment, she was taking his d!ck in out in out in out, not worrying about choking. She stood up and Abhi kissed her again lustfully. He explored her mouth completely, their tongues were smacking with each other. He again pushed Akshara on the bed and then entered her. She moaned "Abhiiii.... Ahhhhhhhh ahhhhh" He was doing in out in out in out again and again. He did it in every position existed. He kissed her to stop her moans, he kissed her tears which were rolling down her cheeks and she was having pain and happiness at the same moment. It was indeed a pleasurable moment. They really enjoyed it with thinking about any worries, anyone. They forgot everything around them and lost in each other. They gave their soul to each other. It was really a beautiful moment. She hugged him again and he kissed her forehead.
***************************************

Author's Note: Okay I tried of writing this scene in this story for the first time, if you guys want more like this further please let me know, otherwise it'll be last one and I'll continue with normal plot further.
Thank you!

Keep commenting guys, I would love to reply to your opinions :)