Chapter 45- Surprise!!

Akshara & Abhimanyu reached Birla House. Akshara was very excited to see her surprise planned by her Abhi.                                                                                                              She entered her room and suddenly lights turned dim. She saw fairy lights hanging on the bed, walls, and windows. There were their photo polaroids hanging on the wall. There was Jaaniye playing in the background. There was also a swing for their child. Akshara was very happy seeing all this. She was looking at everything more than once. It didn't seem as if this was their room. 

Then Abhimanyu said, "Before you came to this house, the color of the walls of my room was always dark. Sometimes gray or sometimes leathery, but with your coming here, a light, like moonlight, appeared in this dark room. The way you changed the color of my room, the same way you changed the color of my heart too. My heart has never beaten for anyone as much as it beats for you.....mere dil mein pyaar ke liye ek choti si jagah bhi nahi thi lekin tumne toh ab mere pure dil ko hi wo jagah de di hai....jab se tumse mila hun tab se jubaan par bas ek hi naam hai 'Akshara' isi naam ko lete hue jeena chahta hun aur isi naam ko lekar hi marna chahta hun. maine toh ye shaadi waadi ke baare mein dur dur tk nhi socha tha....hamesha lagta tha shaadi ek aisa bandhan hai jisme kisi ek ko jhukna hota hai, kabhi aise pyaar ke baare mein nahi socha hi nhi tha jo tumse maine kiya hai aur jo tumne mujhe diya hai....aur ab hum akele nahi hain, aane wala ek mehmaan bhi hai jo humare world ka sabse wonderful gift hai...jo tumne mujhe diya hai Akshara wo koi nhi de sakta....pyaar ko samajhna,family ko samajhna,family aur pyaar ko sath leke chalna...tumne mujhe wo sab kuch diya hai jo maine kabhi life mein bhi nahi socha tha Akshu aur ab tum mere liye wo puri life ho....you're my world Akshara you're the truth i can never deny & I don't want to deny. I love you so much" 

Akshara just kept looking at Abhimanyu. Tears were flowing from her eyes and she couldn't stop herself from saying anything. He hugged Abhimanyu with force and said, "I love you very much, Abhimanyu again... I can't say anything now" She said and baby kicked. "haaaw kick kiya!" She said and Abhimanyu wiped her tears & they spent their moment. 

___________________________________________