51: Extra Scenes

"Aaira, kya kiya yeeeee!!!!!!", Akshara shouted when she saw flour lying on the floor and Aaira was painted with it. Akshara chuckled, "Aree meri Aairu, kya kr rhi thi aap?", she asked. "Mumma, main bhaiyu ke liye cake bana rhi thi, ban bhi gaya hai but...ye sab faila diya maine", Aaira replied and laughed. 

Akshara then saw someone hiding behind the slab, she understood who it was. "Abhi! utho ab natak mat karo", Akshara said and laughed when Abhimanyu stood. Flour was all over his favourite black shirt. 

"Sorry Akshu wo hum bs kaam kr rhe the toh ye sb ho gaya", he said when Akshara tried to hide the laugh. Akshara reached for them and cleaned the flour from Aaira's face, "meri cute si Aairu ke face pe ye sb lag gya", she said.

 "What about me?", Abhimanyu asked teasing her and Aaira chuckled. "Youh! let me do it", Akshara said amd cleaned the flour. "So the result of your mess is ready?", she asked. "Yo mumma", Aaira said and took out the cake from oven. It was a beautiful cake made by Abhi and his princess on which there was written 'Happy Birthday Dr. Abhir (most handsome boy in the world)'. 

"This most handsome boy in the world wala idea papa ka tha", Aaira said. "Ikdam sahi kaha", Abhi said and Akshara nodded and laughed. Aaira and Abhimanyu changed for the party and turned off the lights. Abhir entered....

_______________________________

Next part is coming soon. Sorry for short updates, will try to increase the length.