Chapter 37 - What's Mine & What's Yours P5?

"Abhi! Wake up Abhi! It's already 9" Akshara shouted. She just woke up too but Abhi was still sleeping. "Oh shit! Abhi!!!" She again shouted. "Aree Aree! What happened yrrr?" Abhi asked while giving a morning kiss to Akshara. "What's this Abhi? It's already 9....maa would be angry at us for sleeping till now.... No she won't be angry at you... She'd be angry at me obviously" Akshara was worrying."No Akshu! Why would she be angry at you only....you know this that she loves you more" Abhi said. "Oh Abhi, wake up now". She went inside bathroom and took a shower. She came outside and saw that Abhi is still in bed. "Abhi! This is enough wake up now" She said while drying her hair with hair dryer. Abhimanyu suddenly came and hugged Akshara from back. "I love you Akshu" He said. Akshara smiled and blushed "I love you too Abhi.... Ab chalein niche? kaam bhi karna hai mujhe" Akshara said while she kissed Abhi on cheek. "Oyee hoyeee.... Aur aaj toh hospital bhi continue karna hai na... Wait a min.... Main fresh ho kar aata hun" Abhi said.

***************************************

Akshara and Abhimanyu ate their breakfast. "Aaru kahan hai? Chali gyi kya wo? " Akshu asked. "aa-wo-haan beta wo pehle hi chali gyi" Manjari said and looked at Abhimanyu. "Oh" Akshu said and looked downwards. She was still hurt by Aaru's behaviour. "Ek second maa.... Aap ne hume daata kyu nhi? Aaj hum 9 baje uthee" Abhi said trying to make a joke. "Pagal hai kya Abhi waise bhi Akshu ko itna kaam rehta hai ek din so hi legi toh kya ho jyega" Manjari said and caressed Akshara's hair. "Mera kya.... Kisi ko toh meri fikar hi nahi hai" Abhi said. "Acha jaa tu ab hospital" Manjari said and laughed.
Akshara and Abhimanyu were talking to each other while Abhimanyu was driving the car. "Akshu! Tumhare kuch test karaane hain aaj" He said. He was talking about some tests as he was concern about Akshara's pregnancy.
"Kaise test ab Abhi? " Akshu asked. "Areee bs kuch normal tests hain okay". Akshu nodded. They reached hospital. Abhimanyu entered his cabin and there Akshara was in a ward. After finishing her therapy, she saw Aarohi there. "Aaru! Tu mujhe bina bataye ghar se aa gyi... Janti hai naa aaj hospital ka mera pehla din hai I mean 3 months ke baad main aayi hunn yahan" Akshu said. "Han toh? Main kya karun? Jaa apna kaam kar" Aarohi said. Akshara looked at Aarohi with a confusing look. "It's about always, she's really rude" She said and made a puppy face and went to canteen for some coffee.

"What's with this Akshara? Isn't she happy now? She made all members of our house scold me and now she's behaving like she don't know anything such a pure soul huh!" Aarohi murmured. Suddenly Neil came there "Aaru tumne medicines li?" He asked. "Oh sorry nhi main bhul gyi thi" Aarohi replied while making puppy eyes, being a bechari girl in front of her husband. "Aaru! Maine kaha tha na main time to time check krunga ki tumne li ki nhi... Chalo ab medicines lo sabse pehle" Neil asked. "Okay okay baba" Aaru replied and kisses Neil. "Areee aaj mood mein ho lagta hai" Neil said while giving a smirk. "Neil! Are u idiot? We're pregnant" Aarohi said and blushed.
"Aayee Hayee!"

***************************************

"Akshu chalo chalo... Itne sare questions ke answer abhi nhi" Abhi said. "But Abhi batao toh... Kaisa test?" Akshu asked while holding Abhi!'s arms. "Is this all about my....pregnancy?" Akshu asked and looked at Abhi. Abhi bend over his legs to reach Akshu(while Akshu was sitting on the chair). "Akshu! Don't worry, iam just concerned about you... I can't loose you Akshu... I love you so much and I am just concerned about your health... Please understand me, trust me and do this test" Abhi said while cupping Akshu's face. "I understand you Abhi, I trust you, you're just concerned about me hmm... Okay we'll do the test, comeon" Akshu said and kissed Abhimanyu's forehead.
They did the test. "Report kab aayegi Abhi?" She asked. "It'll take a day hmm... Now let's go home" He said and took Akshara to home.

Abhi & Akshu entered their room. "Abhi! I am really tired" Akshu said and rest her head on his shoulder. "Haye meri jaan! Chalo tum shower lo main tumhare liye khana leke aata hun" Abhi said and kissed Akshara's cheeks. "No Abhi I'm going and I'll bring the food for us" Akshu said and tried to stand but Abhi pulled her and said, "no need of that I know that you're really tired, I am going okay?" Abhi said. "I love you" Akshara replied and hugged Abhi tightly. "Love you 2345678910 haha let me go now" Abhi said and brought the food from the kitchen and both ate it.

They were sitting in the bed resting their head on each other's shoulders inside the quilt. "Abhi?"
"Hmm?"
"What if-main kabhi maa nhi ban paun?" She said. "What the heck Akshu! This isn't true, you'll be a great mother Akshara" Abhi said while caressing Akshu's hair. "I'm really scared Abhi" Akshu said and hugged Abhimanyu tightly. "Don't worry Akshu! I'm here naa" Abhi said. "I love you so much Abhi, I mean it". " I know & I love you too Akshu"

*******************X*******************

Author's Note: I know this chapter was a little boring but I just wanted to show some Abhira personal scenes. And for everyone's kind info, I wanna say I am not going to write any smut scenes in this story. Another new adult smut story of Abhira will be published soon after completing 'Melting Into Each Other'

Do comments❤