Chapter 38- Neil Is Shattered

"Neil? is this looking beautiful? or should i wear something else?" Aarohi asked while looking in the mirror with a dress in her hands. "areee jaan! its beautiful but Mmmm not more than you" Neil flirted. "shut up Neil" Aarohi said and blushed."achaa toh main yahi pehnu naa?" she asked. "han jii" neil replied. "main niche jaake car nikalta hun tum aa jana...if u need any help then call me turant okay? we'll have a great date and haan for our sake heels mt pehenana" Neil asked and brushed his lips on Aarohi's cheeks. Aarohi nodded. She wore her beautiful green saree and was so happy as it was their date & Neil had really prepared much things. She wore heels even after Neil warned her not to. "So what? Heels hi toh hain...i can walk while wearing it..im not like Akshu ki main pregnancy mein heels na pehen paaun". So stubborn that she worn heels and was coming down through stairs. Her legs were wobbly because she was wearing pencil heels. Suddenly her leg twisted and she fell straight down.                                                                                       "Aaahhh" Aarohi screamed, she rolled straight down and became unconscious. Hearing her scream, Neil and everyone else in the house came out. "Aarohi!!!!!!!!!!" Neil shouted. He ran towards her. Then Manjari and Shefali also came there, "Aarohi! What happened, h-how did this happen?" Manjari said in shock. "Open your eyes Aaru, hey hey someone call an ambulance quickly please...Maa! look at what has happened to my Aaru" Neil said while crying. Shefali immediately called an ambulance. Akshara did not even know what had happened, she and Abhimanyu were in the hospital, she had no idea what happened to her lovely little sister. Shefali had informed Akshara, Akshara was crying a lot, she was about to come home but Abhimanyu stopped her because Aarohi was about to come to the hospital. "Abhi! Please let me go now... I don't know how she is... has she regained consciousness or not?" Akshara asked while crying in Abhi's arms  when Aarohi had reached the hospital and Dr. Mahima was treating her. "Dr. Mahima is there Akshu, Aarohi is absolutely fine, stop worrying" Abhimanyu said while wiping Akshara's tears and caressing her hair. 

"she's fine? really? Look at her, tell her to wake up, why is she so silent....she always looks better when she is shouting and getting angry...tell her right now Abhi" Akshara said while crying. Just then Manjari came there. She caressed her hair and said, "Don't worry Akshu, Aarohi is absolutely fine" Manjari said but deep inside she was very worried about Aarohi and the child growing in her womb. Abhimanyu looked at Manjari and gestured to her to sit near Akshara and he went to Neil who was very quiet and was sitting alone outside the hospital room. "Neil? Are you okay?". Neil saw Abhimanyu and hugged him. He cried and said, "Bhai! Nothing will happen to my Aarohi and our baby, right? Is she okay?". Abhimanyu wiped his tears "haan Neil, your Aarohi and your baby Champ will be absolutely fine, don't cry hmm". Just then Mahima comes out of the room and hiding her tears says, "Aarohi is absolutely fine." Neil jumps with joy. Mahima finished her sentence  "But your baby... I'm sorry we lost your baby Neil". 

*******************

Author's Note: Guys should i end this book after Akshara's baby track or should i continue? please let me know. Thank you! ❤️