52: Extra Scenes

"Woah!", Abhir said as soon as he entered the room. He was it all prepared for his birthday.

Suddenly Aaira jumped from nowhere, "Bhaiiiii!!! Happyyy Birthdayyyyy"  she shouted and hugged him.

He smiled and hugged her back, "thanks my Aairu", he said and kissed her forehead. "Same to youuu", he said.

"Thanks thanks", she said.

"Happy birthday Mera miracle babyyy and meri Aairu", Akshara said kissing all over Abhir's face.

"Thank you meri miracle mumma", Abhir said and laughed.
"Thanksss mom", Aaira said and teased as Akshara hates to be called mom instead of mumma or Maa.

Suddenly,  Abhimanyu came there with lots of gifts and chocolates, "Happy birthday Mere junior doctors", he said hugging Abhir.

"Thank you so much, papa. I love youuu", Abhir replied. "Waise Aairu, tune apnea birthday ki taiyari bhi khud Kar li", Abhir said and laughed.

"Haaaaaan!!!", Aaira said and laughed.

Abhir has always been closed to Abhimanyu.
"Hawww sirf papa ko I love you bola? Mummy ko nhi", Akshara said and made a pout.

"I love you soo much mumma and I love you soo much Aairu", Abhir said and hugged Aaira.

"Waise aaj toh Tera bhi birthday Hai aur tere liye cake main laaya hun", Abhir said and took out cake from behind.

"This is awesome bhai!!!", Aaira shouted and hugged him.

"Waise hum twins hain pair ye specially mere liye surprise ka idea Kiska tha?", Abhir asked while eating cake.

"Of course Aaira ka...wo Bohot excited thi Peale se hi", Abhimanyu replied.

All of them celebrated their birthday. They danced, ate cake, and sang together.
Abhir & Aaira were so happy afterall they turned 22 now.

___________________________________________