6

It's a lovely morning as always.

Sound of birds that crip and sing, is so peaceful.

"What!?"

Maybe...

"Ciel didn't find you yesterday!?"

From the kitchen, Ciel could hear Hans's loud voice. Even the bird was run away from Hans's voice.

!?

Ciel entered the kitchen, startled when he earned the sharp looks from Hans and Beacrox.

Ciel tilted his head in confusion, still having a smile on his lips.

He sure he didn't do anything wrong to make them make that face...

"Ciel, you said you were going to find Beacrox last night! Why didn't you go find him!?"

Hans gripped Ciel's shoulder quite hard, but it didn't hurt Ciel.

"You didn't even eat anything yesterday! You cannot say chocolate pudding is enough to fill you all day!"

Hans looked really annoyed with Ciel's behavior this time.

"I can't do that because Beacrox and Choi Han seem to be fighting in the kitchen..."

Ciel said with an awkward smile.

Hearing that, Beacrox remembered that he argued with Choi Han last night.

"Still, if you come into the kitchen, I'll still cook you something, Ciel. Why do you like making yourself starve so much?"

Beacrox sighed and placed Ciel's breakfast on the table.

And Hans encouraged Ciel to sit down and eat.

And Ciel just obeyed and got his favorite chocolate pudding too.

.
.
.

After eating, Ciel wanted to help Beacrox wash the dishes.

But Hans grabbed his shoulder.

"Ciel, my stomach is upset. Can you please deliver our beloved young master's morning tea?"

Hans immediately disappeared and ran away after handing over the job to Ciel.

Ciel smiled and sighed softly.  This wasn't the first time Hans had done that because his stomach often ached in the morning.

That was always Ron's job.  But Ron is currently absent right now.

"Just go bring the young master some tea. I can wash these dishes myself."

Beacrox also sent him away, Ciel with his usual smile, carrying a tray with a tea set that had hot tea in the teapot.

.

.

"......?"

Choi Han saw Ciel carrying the tea tray, wanting to approach him.

That was because Ciel looked too fragile in Choi Han's eyes to carry that tea set.

Even if Choi Han quite disliked Ciel, he couldn't let Ciel carry that tea set alone.

"Hahaha, that's how it is. Like I said-"

A butler who was busy talking with his friend, closed Ciel's path and crashed into Ciel.

"Ugh."

Ciel was pushed like it was on purpose.

Crash!

Ciel fell and all the tea set broke.

!?

Choi Han frowned and wanted to immediately help Ciel.