4

Cale woke up, seeing Ciel still sleeping next to him, smiling.

Previously, Ciel disappeared in the morning.

Cale moved to kiss Ciel's soft lips.

"My little butler, it's time for you to wake up."

Cale's voice was gentle as he woke Ciel up.

Ciel slowly opened his eyes and sat up as well.

"Ahh, my waist..."

Ciel held his waist which was still sore because of Cale.

"Haha, am I being too much last night? But I can't do anything because you're so cute."

Cale hugged Ciel and kissed his nape which had many marks he left behind.

Ciel could only smile at Cale's behavior. He looks like a puppy at this rate.

.

.

After some moments, Ciel was forced to stay to eat with Cale and the children.

"My name is On, meow!"
"My name is Hong nya!"

On and Hong greets Ciel in a friendly manner, and Ciel pretends to be surprised to see the talking cat.

Seeing Ciel's shocked face as if he had seen a ghost made them laugh.

But there was still a black dragon at the table, looking like he didn't want to talk to Ciel.

And the black dragon stared at him sharply, as if he didn't like Ciel.

Ciel just smiled seeing the black dragon avoiding him after pretending to be shocked until he fell to the floor when he saw the black dragon.

'I must have reminded him of everyone Venion ever brought with him.'

In the fics, Raon took a long time to accept Cale's Harem members other than Choi Han.

That was because Choi Han helped Cale save him.

Even Beacrox, who always provided delicious meat, had to wait for him to help Cale torture Venion to finally talk to him.

The disgust was strong within the black dragon at this moment.

And Ciel understands it very well.

He cannot force something like trauma to get better right away.

Black dragons need time. And everyone knows that.

Not long after, Hans, Beacrox, and several wolf cubs started to enter Cale's room and served food on the table.

!

Beacrox placed chocolate pudding in front of Ciel.

That made Ciel smile brightly.

"Thanks, Beacrox! You don't actually need to make me chocolate pudding every day."

Even so, Ciel immediately grabbed the chocolate pudding and ate as if he was afraid that someone else would take his chocolate pudding.

That made Cale raise his eyebrows.

"It's not difficult to make chocolate pudding, Ciel. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

With that, Beacrox and the others left Cale's room.

"I didn't know you liked chocolate pudding. Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Cale smiled and stroked Ciel's head, who looked very cute while he was eating chocolate pudding.