12

"Is it just me, but Ciel seems busy with that whale tribe punk..."

Hans complained when his friend cared about other people again when Hans was lonely there.

Hilsman just politely drank lemonade tea there listening to Hans.

He didn't care about Hans' problems.

Plak!

However, Hilsman choked when Hans hit him hard on the head.

"Ah! Can't you be serious when I talk to you!?"

Hans looked really annoyed right now.

"Seriously, only Ciel understands me!"

Hans feels lonely without Ciel.

'So, why am I the victim that being beaten by you?'

Hilsman stroked his head which had been hit for no apparent reason.

"What's got you so angry? You can be social with anyone. Aren't you a social butterfly too?"

Hilsman snorted and sharpened his sword.

Hans wanted to hit Hilsman again but thought better not since Hilsman held a sword.

It was true that he was a social butterfly, but that was because of his status as deputy head butler.

Only Ciel, whom Hans truly considers his friend, and understands each other.

"You'll understand when you find one."

Hans muttered, making Hilsman feel confused.

The most important thing for Hilsman was protecting the Henituse household and protecting Cale, as his responsibilities as vice-captain.

But somehow he was stuck with Hans here listening to things he didn't understand.

.

.

Ciel smiled brightly when he saw Paseton while carrying a tray of delicious-looking food.

"Paseton, I brought you some food. Are you okay while on the ship? Are you dizzy or anything?"

Ciel handed him the tray of food gently.

"I'm fine. This isn't my first time not being in the sea that long."

Paseton also smiled kindly at Ciel.

Ciel looked at Archie's room with a worried look.

Knock, knock.

"Archie nim, are you okay?"

Ciel asked from outside the bedroom door. Archie hadn't come out of his room for some time now.

"Why can't I be okay? Go away, you small human."

Hearing Archie's impolite voice, Paseton sighed.

"I'm sure he's fine. He's the strongest killer whale in the tribe after all."

Paseton tells Ciel not to think too much about Archie. Archie didn't even care about Paseton's existence because he was half-blood, it was impossible for him to be nice to humans.

Archie was too cocky for that.

Ciel was still looking at Archie's room with a worried look but followed Paseton for now.

.

.

Knock, knock.

Ciel knocked on Archie's door again. This time he was alone, carrying some food.