5

On the carriage, Cale wiped the blood from Ciel's nose.

On and Hong wagged their tails, looking worried about Ciel's injuries.

"That looks hurt, meow."

On looked at Ciel's cheek, feeling like she could feel the pain.

"Right meow."

Hong patted Cale's thigh gesturing to give the potion to Ciel.

The black dragon on the other hand, only had eyes for Ciel. He seems still distant from Ciel.

Cale rubbed the potion on the visible wound and told Ciel to drink the potion.

Ciel smiled and just drank the potion without arguing.

"Ffftt!"

But Ciel sputtered after drinking it.

That confused the others.

"Why is it too bitter?"

Ciel felt like he couldn't swallow it.  It tasted worse than Ron's lemonade tea!

Seeing that Ciel had recovered, Cale did not force Ciel to drink more.

Ciel's face really looks like he cannot drink it more.

The carriage started to move after Beacrox put Dean and 2 other battered men into the Freight carriage.

"I need my tools at Henituse mansion to take care of them thoroughly."

Beacrox's words made Cale shiver.

.

.

On the way carriage moves to Henituse mansion, Ciel played with his fingers, looking restless.

"What is it?"

Cale asked when On and Hong had fallen asleep in the place that Hans provided for them.

"Young master, could you just fire them? There's no need to torture them too much. I'm really fine."

Ciel really looks worried about those who have harmed him.

That made Cale furrow his brows.

"Why do you care about them? Is there anything good Dean has given you that you want to let him go? If it's there, tell me what is it."

Cale's voice was tough, seemingly not wanting to just let them go.

Ciel also didn't seem able to reply to Cale's words about that.

It's true they just harassed him and bullied him all the time...

But...

“If you can't let them go, at least spare their lives…”

Ciel sounded desperate to ask Cale to let Dean and his two friends go.

"They didn't kill me, for you to kill them. That's not fair, right...?"

Ciel knows he is naive, and has traits that everyone might hate or be annoyed by it.

"I don't want you to hurt someone because of me..."

Ciel also hates himself for being like this.

However, his heart couldn't bear the thought of Dean and the others being tormented.

Moreover, it's because of him.

Cale stroked Ciel's head gently.

"They are not being tortured because of you."

Ciel flinched when Cale said that so lightly as if what he was going to torture was just a useless little ant.

"They were tortured because they dared to demean me, by openly wanting to take what was rightfully mine."