17

"........"

Ciel was confused when he held so many gifts from the Whipper Kingdom soldiers.

He felt like he wasn't doing much to get such gifts. But he cannot refuse as they just push it to him and leave in a second.

Apart from helping treat their wounds since he had nothing else to do, he didn't do anything else.

Toonka and Harol also gave him nice food as a gift.

Billos also gave him a beautiful hair clip that he uses now.

"Hans, help me here..."

Ciel couldn't hold it all properly in his hands.

"You really attract a lot of other people's attention."

Hans let out a short sigh and helped Ciel, put all the items into a spatial bag, then gave them back to him.

"Hans, you are my savior."

Ciel smiled brightly seeing Hans so easily manage all the items.

"Of course. Otherwise, you'll be buried under those gifts."

Hans chuckled, pulling Ciel to quickly get ready to leave.

Cale said goodbye to Toonka and Harol and they needed to walk until they arrived at an area where they could use the carriage.

"Hey Ciel, among all the gifts, what kind of gift do you like?"

Hans asked idly because Ciel always looked very happy when he received gifts.

So he didn't know what kind of gift would truly make Ciel happy when he received it.

"If the gift shines beautifully!"

Ciel with a bright smile showed the stone he often gave them.

All the stones shine beautifully.

"You see, even this package of bread is shining!"

Ciel chuckled showing the package of bread given by the Whipper kingdom soldier.

'How can a packet of bread shine?'

Hans stared at it with a confused face but ultimately decided not to think about it.

Meanwhile, the others overhear their conversation, thinking Ciel likes things that shine.

Hans, who was aware of their gazes, thought Ciel would be drowned by the jewelry next time.

Luckily, they can't buy anything for now.

Their trip to the Jungle also went smoothly.

.

.

.

In Hoik village.

Hoik Village really had heavy rain every day without stopping there.

Ciel just followed Cale's group as he looked around which was not very clear because of the rain even though he was wearing a raincoat and holding an umbrella.

He saw Hans who wanted to touch the mist coming from the Oorim forest.

"It's better not to touch it, Hans. The fog from this forest can give you serious hallucinations."

Ciel reminded lightly.

Hans looked at Ciel with a confused face as to how Ciel knew that.

?

Ciel flinched slightly when familiar hands wrapped around him and took his umbrella.

Cale gave his umbrella to the old man there and forcibly shared the umbrella with Ciel.