7

Ciel changed his clothes in the servant's room with Hans, looking in the mirror.

Since that day, they got their new butler uniforms!

And it's more comfortable than the old one!

Cale is the best to make this butler outfit! And the cloth's even soft like a cloud!

Ciel's so happy about it.

Hans just sighed as he was the one who gave Ciel's complaint to Cale.

Last week, was a request day for the servant to say their complaints. If it makes sense, then, Hans will offer it to Cale.

Usually, it does not make sense at all.

All they want is to raise the salary for no reason or something useless like that.

Hans even needs to push Ciel to complain about something because he said everything was perfect for him.

Even if he said the bird is so noisy, is fine! As long it complains! He needs to write it!

He didn't expect Ciel to complain about something reasonable.

And because of it, he also gets a comfortable uniform to wear after years he working with the Henituse family!

"Hans, do I look fat?"

Ciel asked because he noticed her cheeks were rounder than usual when he saw the mirror.

Ciel's question makes Hans startled as he's in his mind at that time. But then he looks at Ciel up and down.

"Why don't you just weigh yourself? There's a scale over there."

In that room, there was a scale that the former Cale servant had bought and left there.

Ciel saw that and looked at Hans.

"That makes me want to know your weight, Hans."

Ciel was curious because Hans ate so much every day.

"Huh!? I don't want to know that!"

Hans refused to do it, but seeing Ciel's puppy eyes, Hans finally climbed onto the weighing device.

[87]

Seeing that number made Hans' heart almost stop.

"Ugh... I need to diet! This is why I hate weighing scales!"

Hans felt gloomy in the corner.

"Maybe this scale was broken..."

Ciel smiled trying to calm Hans.

But Beacrox entered the room to change into the new clothes too.

?

Beacrox looked confused, seeing Ciel and Hans looking at him at the same time.

.

.

Beacrox didn't hesitate to use the scale after Ciel told him to do so.

[80]

!?

Hans felt hopeless.  Beacrox was that tall, yet he was lighter than him!?

"As I thought, I have to go on a diet... I won't find my red flags if I'm fat..."

Hans muttered to himself, making Ciel chuckle.

"Ciel, let's bet. I bet 3 silver coins Hans will stop tomorrow."

Beacrox looked at Ciel, mocking Hans because he had been working with Hans for some years now.