Chapter 3 - Mine

🎶Play Song Above for the Vibes: Mine - Beyonce🎶

Ace and I finished breakfast, washed our dishes together, and walked to separate rooms to get ready.. When I made it to my room, I picked up my suitcase and put it on my bed.. I dug through my clothes to grab a dress I haven't worn yet.. He said dress comfortably right? What's better than a flowy dress and cute sandals?

Anyways..

I walked over to the bathroom to get myself dressed and when I was done, I met Ace back in the kitchen near the front door.

He was standing there by the kitchen island looking down at his phone before looking up at me.. A big smile grew on his face and the butterflies in my stomach began to dance around like crazy in my stomach...

 A big smile grew on his face and the butterflies in my stomach began to dance around like crazy in my stomach

Me: *smiles* Hey Handsome, You ready?

Ace: *licks lips, rubs head, and looks me up and down* Hey beautiful I'm ready.. Let's go..

Ace let me walk a head of him so that he could shut the door and lock the door to his penthouse.. He kept his hand on my lower back and guided me to the elevator and all the way down to the hotel lobby, making it to the front of the hotel entrance.. Standing in front of Ace's All Black Trackhawk; I assume, is a valet waiting for us.

Valet: Wassup Bossman, Nice to See you. Hello Miss.

Me: *blushes & smiles* Hi.

Ace: *smiles and grabs keys* Hey Joey, thank you for bringing my truck around.

Valet: Of course. Y'all have a good day now..

Ace: Preciate it. You too.

The valet walked away and Ace opened the door of the passenger side for me. I walked over to the door and Ace grabbed my hand to help me in.. Hm, A gentleman, I see. Before closing the door, Ace rested his hand on top of the truck and the other on top of the door and said:

Ace: Can I ask you something?

Me: Yeah.. What is it?

Ace: Since we're going to be going around town all day today..You're beautiful, and I'm giving you a personal tour.. Are you okay with people assuming that you're my girlfriend? I can tell them whatever you want, I just wanted to give you a heads up..