Chapter 10 - Favourite

🎶Play Song Above for the Vibes: Favourite - Xavier Omar & Elhae🎶

Now I completely understand the look Ace gave Carter and Avery.. This is insane. If his brother do some stupid shit, I'll beat his ass myself.. This is our moment and I'm pretty sure Ace won't try to hold me back either..

Spencer locked his arm with Jade's and she was just cheesing like a fucking idiot with her pregnant ass..

When Spencer and Jade finally made it to us, they laid the white roses down on the other ones.. Handing the pillow with our wedding bands on it to Chef Rev.

Before walking on the opposite side of my parents and Avery 'nem, Jade said:

Jade: Your ass looks beautiful sis *winks*

Spencer: You look just Dad baby bro.. I'm happy for you...

For a just a moment it was extremely awkward because we had no idea why or even how Carter and Avery made this happen. Ace turned to me and gave me a warm smile..

The Chef Rev took both bands off the pillow and tossed the pillow to Carter. He said his spill and asked Ace to give his vows first..

Ace: Amirah Brielle Thibedeaux, I knew you were the one since the first time I laid eyes on you.. After spending time with your Dad yesterday, recieving his blessing... I knew I wanted to seize the moment by marrying you sooner than later..

I decided to kill two birds with one stone by bringing your vision of improving my business and making you my wife with this wedding..

I will forever be grateful at how quickly everyone came through for me and making this special day happen for me in so little time too. I wanted this for a long time and I'm finally here..

I thought it was crazy at first to put out entire day on live at first.. But Kara insisted because she knew everyone would love to see our love on full display for everyone to see..

Thank you Kara..

I know you didn't know that Amirah baby.. But, having everyone journey with us on our day today, brought them all here to support us in our union..

You are so beautiful inside and out.. Your heart is pure and fine as gold.. A blind man can see your beauty and now everyone knows exactly why and who I fell in love with. 

I don't want you to ever feel like I'm hiding you.. Or that I am ashamed of you in anyway.. I am proud to be with you and be your man.

You came into my life and filled a hole that I've been trying to fill in my heart since my parents passed away all those years ago..

I have them to thank, for giving me the strength and focus to create this town over the years, and bringing you right to me..

I haven't told anyone this... but for the last 3 months I been drawing a woman in my sketchbook that I never met before.. 

Everyday, I was sketching a face, that I hoped to see one day in real life..

Then, the night before I met you, I had a dream of that woman.. That woman was you Amirah. 

That dream was so vivid and clear.. So, When I saw you in the elevator that night, I felt like I was about to crap out bricks and stones.

*everyone laughs*