Chapter 9 - Blind Man

🎶Play Song Above for the Vibes: Blind Man - Xavier Omar 🎶

Ace and I got up from the sofa, and walked all the way to the bathroom and then to his bedroom.. I wrapped my hair up, put two silk scarves over it before putting my bonnet on. Ace got in the shower and waited for me to join him..

Ace: *kisses* come on in baby..

Me: *squeals* Oh my god! This is cold! *turns the handle all the way to the right*

Ace: Man, no its not.. you trying to burn my d*ck of bae.

Me: No I'm not! Move over there for a second, I'll turn it down in a minute..

Ace: *hands up in surrender* Aight na, you gone see...

Ace stepped in to the corner as I stood right in front of the water glaring at him as the water temperature changed.. This water felt amazing, hot like I like it.. He don't know what he talking about.

Out of no where, it turned into the devils piss and hot fire...

Me: AAHH SHHHIITTTT!!! That's FUCKING HOT!!

I quickly and desperately turned the shower completely off, getting the top of my bonnet wet..That shit was fucking hot!

Ace: Hahaha. I, Hahahaha, Told, Hahahaha, You, Hahahaha. Baby I'm sorry, Hahahaha. You just. Hahaha.

Ace kept laughing and attempted to soothe me..

Me: Baby that hurt! Now my bonnet is wet! *slaps arm and pouts*

Ace: Hahaha, baby, I told you, Hahaha. You should have saw, Hahahaha, *points at me* the look on your face Hahaha.

Me: That's not funny... hahaha, you should have, Hahahaha, warned me, hahahaha.

Ace: Hahahaha.. baby I did hahahahahaha..

We both laughed at me for a while, before Ace turned the shower back to the temperature he had on before.

Ace: You okay baby?

Me: *pouts* Yea. Asshole..

Ace: *gasps* What?! I tried to tell you baby *giggles*

Me: No you didn't! *pouts*

Ace: Okay, I'm sorry, you got it.... I'll make it up to you when we get in the bed..I got some new lotion and I'll rub you down...

Me: Good *kisses*

When we were done in the shower, we dried off and made our way over to the the bed.. I laid down on my stomach as Ace began to rub the lotion all over my body..

Me: Mmm, what's that? It smells really good.

Ace: Vicky's Sensual Seduction.. I like the way it smelled, and I wanted to put it on you..I got the perfume to go with it too..

Me: Mmm, goood. Thank you baby..

Ace: Of course..