Chapter 7 - Deep End

🎶Play Song Above for the Vibes: Deep End - Xavier Omar 🎶

Ace held Andy in his arms as he cried.. Ace rubbed his back and did his best to calm him down.. Eventually he did..

Andy: *sniffles* my mom been talking to this white dude she met online for a while.. They finally met, and he came over to stay the night, last night.. He seemed fine..

When my mom made us breakfast this morning, she made his eggs wrong and he threw the plate at her, face making her bleed.. After that, I blacked out..

All I remember is that she told me to get ready for school and I did.. I'm afraid to go home..*sniffles*

Ace: She ain't text you today?

Andy: Yeah.. She told me I'm grounded forever... She said I went too far. *sniffles* I don't want to go to jail man..*cries*

Ace: *rubs back and sighs* Man I got you.. You not going to jail... You think you can stand up? I need to take you to the clinic to make sure you good on the inside man..

Andy: Yeah.. it just hurts to move too much now..

Andy slowly stood up, Ace and my Dad picked him up with their shoulders. They walked towards the door and Carter came back with him and Avery's kids.

Carter: C'mon y'all let's go home and eat some BBQ WINGSSSS!

Ryan & Tyler: Yaaayyy!

Ryan & Tyler joined the other kids and left the room. Carter stayed behind and said:

Carter: Imma take them to the crib Ace... Avery on his way to the clinic right now because his mama there instead of home..The paramedics right outside the building.

Ace: Thank you man. 

Ace and my Dad walked Andy all the way to the ambulance and helped him in.. He laid on the bed and coughed up blood. My mom and the teacher gasped and Ace clinched his jaw.. I could tell he was he was beyond pissed... Ace turned around to me and said:

Ace: Hey baby.. I'm sorry I gotta cut our day short today, but I gotta go with him to make sure he's okay, aight? Here's the keys to the truck and my wallet. Imma call you as soon as I can and keep you posted.

Dad: I'm going with y'all.

Mom: We just gonna meet y'all there at the clinic.

Ace gave me a kiss on the lips and hopped in the truck with my Dad and Andy.. They pulled away and my mom grabbed my hand.

Mom: Let's hurry and pick up the truck and meet them there baby.

Me: Okay mama...

~~~