Chapter 11 - So Fine

🎶Play Song Above for the Vibes: So Fine - Mint Condition🎶

 I woke up with a high on life. I am just so fucking happy. It's Sunday, 7AM, and a brand new week!

Ace is still sleeping, and I want to set the mood for today...

So I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face, threw my hair in a high bun, and put on a fresh white tee from my husband's closet. 

I gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving our bedroom to go in our kitchen and living room to clean up.

When I made it to the living room, I turned on the big 70' Flatscreen TV, I put on WeTube to play some music..

So Fine by Mint Condition began to play, and I turned that shit up because THAT'S. MY. SHIT. Gotta have it on repeat while I clean.. Hell yes!

As I vibed out, I picked up all of the trash from the living room and kitchen.. Then I washed all of the dishes, put them on the drying racks and walked over to the fridge to pull out the carton of eggs, a pack of sausages, a roll of croissants, the jug of orange juice, a carton of milk, and the box of pancake mix.

I also pulled out the spatulas, pans, and everything else I needed to make breakfast for me and my husband.

Oh my goodness look at my rings! They're so heavy and beautiful and OH my goodness this feels so damn good..

We will go down by the postal office on Monday to officially change my name and all the necsessary legalities.. but as far as I am concerned, we already married. I'm Amirah Brielle Lebeau now. Papers is just business.

~~~

POV: Ace Lebeau

I did it. I am on cloud 9 right now and I am so grateful for this entire week.. I've been waiting for Amirah my whole life it feels.. and now she's here..as my wife. I couldn't feel more grateful than I do right now even if I tried.. She's everything I wanted in a friend, a girlfriend, and now, as my wife..

I looked over to grab her and she wasn't there..

Where my baby go? I love waking up first because I get to roll over and hold her, smell her, and admire her...

I feel like the luckiest man alive right now and anything is up! I will do anything for that woman. She's all mine and I am so ready for us to start our family..

"So Fiiinnnnnne, Baybbbeeeee. So Fiiinnnneeee..."

Is that Mint Condition? Is that Amirah singing my shit? She can sing??! Damn baby, I didn't know you had it like THAT...

That's my fucking wife man..I'm so excited and happy to get ready and go see her smile this beautiful day..

I grabbed my phone from the table on my side of the bed, and checked it on the way to the bathroom as I got ready..

-

A text from my In-Laws: Congratulations you guys! Come over for dinner to night around 6PM! We want celebrate with some family time and good cooking. Love is in the air!