Chapter 5: Game of TRUTH and DARE...

🍀 Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire... 🔥

( Don't forget to vote and leave comments..)

Author's pov

The youngesters were gathered in the outer varanda of the palace... two teams were made to play the game of truth and dare ,which everyone loves atleast after the last year's incident.

Mishka had Mahira and Lakshay in her team , while Shardul had Charu and Rajiv in his team... In the middle of both teams was a glass crystal spinner and a bowl which had chits of either truth or dare. It means you can't even choose truth or dare it depends on your luck which chit you pick.

Mishka spinned the crystal and it landed on Rajiv...

" Hopefully you get a dare chit Raj ,I have something amazing in my mind for you.." Mishka said with a mischievous evil smirk.

" Oh god please save me God , Mishka jiji sa please be lenient in me." Rajiv said and picked a chit praying to get truth but to his bad luck it was dare and he was Mishka's target now.

" So Raj , we all know you are an awful- I mean amazing dancer so please dance on the song I am going to play..." Mishka said and everyone laughed except Rajiv who was horrified.

Well he was actually awful at dancing , first time when he danced people thought a chicken was flapping his wings due to constipation...

" Jiji sa please ~ ." He whined but Mishka stood up and pushed him to the front and played the song.

As soon as she played the song everyone burst out laughing... Charu was rolling on the floor hearing Chikni chameli playing.

" Come on Raj shuru ho jao , Raghuvanshiyo ka naam badnam ho jayege agar tumne yeh dare nahi kiya toh..! " Mahira said controlling her laughter.

( Come on Raj start dancing , it will be a shame on Raghuvanshi if you didn't complete this dare..!)

" Aur kiya toh sirf tum hi badnam hoge , kyu chikni chameli..!!! " Lakshay teased and again started laughing with others.

( And if you did then only you will be notorious , right chikni chameli..!!)

" Come on Raj ab do thumke toh laga hi do..."

( Come on Raj shake your hips...)

With everyone's encouragement and cheering Mishka restarted the song and Rajiv started dancing on chikni chameli .

During his entire dancing and even after that no one could control their laughter... It was the most hilarious thing they saw in ages .

" Mishka jiji sa , I will take my revenge..." Rajiv said with a grumpy look .

" Okey will be waiting Chikni chameli..!" Mishka teased him again .

The game continued with next in turn at Mahira continued by Lakshay and finally everyone's bakra ( target ) Mishka...

Mishka sighed and looked at everyone ,they were all praying ,some crossing their fingers while some joining their hands even her own team mates.