Chapter 25 : Love confession..

🍀 The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating...

( VOTE and COMMENT pleaseee...!)

  Author's pov

    There was only silence between the two now... After few minutes of silence Siddharth spoke.

    " How could you share our bedroom talks with someone else..." he said without looking at her.

    I shouldn't have asked Maya to leave and let her slit your attitude filled nose instead.. Mishka thought to herself and kept looking at him until he turned to look back at her.

    " What bedroom talks are you talking about because I only remember the insults you threw at me all this time inside those closed walls , an imprint of it is still left here.." she said the last part in a choked voice as she pulled her top a little down showing his bite mark on her skin.

     " I...I am sorry.." Only this words came out of his mouth as he felt ashamed of himself.

    { Wish I could enter inside and smack his head hard so that his brain restores in his head..(⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ꁞ⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠)}

    " What exactly are you sorry about huh..! For calling me a slut indirectly or tryi..ng to for..ce you...rself  on me.." a loud sob left her mouth and Siddharth embraced her in his arms.

    " I am sorry for my words Mishka... And last night I swear I wasn't trying to force myself on you... I..I was blinded by my jealousy. " With this words his arms around her loosen .

     " What jealousy huh..!? Just accept it Siddharth, and stop making up lies.." she said turning her face to other side almost with a tint of hatred.

   Listening to her words his ears perked up and he made her look at himself forcibly by cupping her face...

    " Yes I am lying because I wasn't just jealous , I was being over possessive too...!!! Because it's killing me... it' killing me to see the girl I love , the girl I just married loves someone else but not me..."

     After spilling the things in his heart , Siddharth realised that just now he confessed his love to her too , he stood up and turned to leave the room afraid... afraid of the next words she will speak.

     But before he could leave Mishka held his wrist...

    " I don't know why you think I love someone else because that's impossible... In my entire life I had crush only on one guy. From my crush he became the one I liked and slowly he became the love of my life... and now that same guy is my husband..." She let out her words softly but clearly.

    Siddharth forgot to blink his eyes , as soon as the words completely sinked in. He turned to Mishka abruptly held her hand that was slipping off his wrist and sat near her...

     " Yo..u. y..ou  rea..lly  love me.." The great Siddharth Raghuvanshi stuttered in love.

    Mishka couldn't utter a word seeing the complete change in his tone , demeanour and his eyes held the wait and innocence of a small child.

    " Mishka please say something... Do you really love me..!? " He asked with the same innocence that Mishka thought she was imagining .

    She slightly nodded her head in a yes and in a split second was engulfed in his strong arms...

    " I am sorry that I hurt you Jaan , I am really a stupid jerk to misunderstand you always..."

***