Chapter 42 : An old birthday present 💝..

To all my teeny menny Indian readers , I wish you a very
HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY 🇮🇳

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT..

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Author's pov

    The next day Siddharth and Mishka took blessings from the elders and hugged the three youngsters and left for airport...

    Their private jet was waiting for them and once they settled inside the plane , it took off after few minutes.

     Mishka was sitting on Siddharth's lap playing with his shirt's button while he was doing something on his phone.

     " Siddharth what are you doing..?" She asked lazily.

    " Nothing Jaan just checking some mails..." He replied kissing her forehead.

    " Ohk... Siddharth after meeting buaa sa we will go to our old university." She said looking at his face excitedly.

    " Why do you wanna go there..?"

    " I have some best memories there and it's also the place I met you for the first time so I just want to go there once... please." She said and Siddharth nodded with a smile.

    " Thank you dear husband.." she said and pecked his lips but Siddharth didn't leave her without a passionate one.

    " Rani sa we have a bedroom in our jet, wanna have some excercise.." he asked with a mischievous smile after looking at her red face.

    Mishka hit his shoulder lightly and buried her face in his chest making Siddharth chuckle at her shyness.

    After 17 hours of long flight finally their jet landed in new york , both of them got fresh and headed to meet Mishka's Maya buaa sa...

     Just as Mishka and Siddharth entered the mansion the maids and servants greeted them and welcomed them warmly... The old maids hugged Mishka as they were well aware of her because they have seen her growing up infront of their eyes...

     After the greetings and all Mishka and Siddharth went to Maya buaa's room... Mishka knocked the door and entered to find her leaning her head against the headboard.

     " Mishu my baby.." Her buaa sa said with teary eyes after seeing her infront of her eyes.

   Mishka hurriedly went to her and hugged her tightly...

    " I missed you so much buaa sa.." she sobbed.

    " I missed my baby too...! "

    After the heartwarming reunion they pulled away from each other.

    " Are Kunwar sa aap waha kyu khade hai , humare pass aayae.." Maya buaa said to Siddharth who was looking at both of them with a small smile.

   ( Kunwar sa why are you standing there , come here..)

    He nodded and went to them , first he touched her feet and greeted her with a smile...

     " How are you feeling now buaa sa..??" He asked sitting beside Mishka.

    " I am better now baacha and right now I am so happy that I can't tell , I was waiting to see you both eagerly." She replied caressing their cheeks lovingly.

    Mishka held her hand and kissed her palms .

    " I can't express how happy I am to see you awake again buaa sa... I miss..ed you." Saying that Mishka again started crying , Maya tried to calm her but she was overwhelmed with emotions herself.