Chapter 23 : Don't want to hate you...

🍀 Never, ever underestimate the importance of having fun...!

( Guysssss my team won the football match and took the trophy of victory..!!! 😎 Sorry for not updating because of match and also I badly bruised my knees , hope my dear readers can forgive me...)

   ( Vote kardo jaane bahaar...)

    Author's pov

    Siddharth moved swiftly and caught Mishka by her arms.

    " What are you doing , leave my hand..!" She said firmly.

    Listening to her cold voice , a comparison of her tone on the phone with Sahil and the tone she was using with him occured , this just fanned the blazing fire of his anger more... He pressed her against the near by wall and moved his face extremely close to her.

    " Why should I leave your hand , did you forget I am your husband...I can do whatever I want with you." His hoarse voice sent a shiver down her spine but his words made her heart repulsive of his touch.

     " Even though you are my husband but I don't give you the right to belittle me or have your way with me..! You are my husband not owner.." She scoffed  and jerked herself free from his grip.

    Just as she turned to go to the couch  he again pulled her and locked her in his arms from back...she started wriggling and suddenly a cry left her mouth when he bite on her collar bone.

     A fear crept in her heart , she couldn't imagine Siddharth forcing himself on her... She doesn't want to hate him and regret loving him.

    Siddharth was licking the place where he bite her when Mishka took a deep breathe and bite him hard on his left forearms , she bite him so hard that his forearm started bleeding around her bite mark and Siddharth left her from his lock winching and getting startled a little.

      Mishka found this apportunity and left the room instantly.

    Siddharth held the place she bite and looked at the closed door , he sat on the bed thinking about what had just happened...

     As he got calmer he realised his mistake...

   " You bastard Sid how can you behave like that with her...again. Why do I end up hurting you everytime." He let out a frustrated sigh , that's when his eyes fell on the expensive campaign decor kept on the entrance table.

     He popped it open and poured for himself , he has never drank in his life but have heard it multiple times that alcohol makes you feel lighter.

    He kept chugging pegs after pegs feeling lighter inside but heavy in the head.

    Needless to say he was completely drunk , leaving the bottle on the floor he moved towards the bed and imagined Mishka lying on it opening her arms wide for him.

    He hurriedly climbed up and hugged his imaginer Mishka tightly hiding his face in her neck as she caressed his head.

    " I  Am  soRrY  jAan  BuT  I  WAs  VerY aNgrY  and  jEAlOus . WhY  dOn'T
YoU  LoVe  me  MisHkA . I  aM  yOuR hUsbAnd  nA..? Why  DoEs  tHaT bAsTaRd  Sahil  GeT  wHaT's  MiNe. I lOvE  yOu  tHeN  wHy  dOn'T YoU  LoVe mE  hUh..?(hiccup)." Repeating the same question over and over he fell asleep in his imaginer Mishka's embrace.

     When Mishka left the room , she went straight to the lobby... The hotel staffs were passing her smiles but she couldn't return them , already making a straight face was getting difficult for her , she wanted to cry badly.