Chapter 12 : Besties of Mishka...

🍀 I made a huge to do list for today. I just can't figure out who's going to do it...😁

  Author's pov

   It was late afternoon, the Raghuvanshis and Rajputs were loading their bags in their respective cars to go back..

    " Baruni I will talk to my family purohit ji (priest) about the dates for Siddharth and Mishka's engagement and marriage and let you know ok..." Janki said after hugging her.

    " Ok..I will be waiting.."

    They all started meeting and greeting everyone before leaving..

    " I can't wait to have you as my bhabhi sa..!" Rajiv said and hugged Mishka .

   Charu smacked his head from behind.

   " Let me hug jiji sa too..!!!" She said and Rajiv pouted while rubbing the area she smacked.

   " Such a baby you are Raj.." Mishka pulled his cheeks while giggling.

   Charu hugged Mishka tight .

    " See you soon Jiji sa.." Lakshay said with a wide smile .

    " See me or..." Mishka said looking at Mahira and Lakshay started blushing , Charu and Rajiv's eyes widen.

    " Don't you both dare to say stupid...! It should be between us." Lakshay warned his siblings who nodded in affirmation and closed their big mouths.

     Everyone was getting in their car when Siddharth and Mishka looked at each other , a moment of eye lock and they both hurriedly averted their gaze from each other.

    Slowly all the cars drove away to their own paths... after joining two opposite poles with each other.

    Siddharth as well as Mishka both got  busy in their own life after returning back or so it looked like...they always had each other in their thoughts and maybe heart too but were too stubborn to admit it...

    A week passed away , Mishka was driving towards the airport to receive her best friend Sahil...

    She parked her car in the parking area and was waiting for Sahil when the latter came out wheeling his bag... As soon as Mishka saw him she ran towards him and both hugged each other .

    " I missed you so much.." she said while hugging him.

   " Why do I feel the sadness in your voice is not because you missed me but something else.." he said and Mishka pulled out of the hug.

   " It's not at all like that Sahil... Let's go. " she said and turned around but Sahil held her wrist.

   " Then why are you not looking into my eyes Mukku..! " He said and Mishka sighed.

   " Get in the car , I will tell you everything.." she said and Sahil nodded.

   They sat in the car and Mishka started driving...

   " Come on Mukku , spit it out..."

   " I am getting married Sahil.."