Chapter 28: Saddu Raghuvanshi..

🍀 If you have a bestfriend as weird as you , Dude you have everything...

{ VOTE and COMMENT for the chapter if you like it , FOLLOW for more updates..}

Author's pov

In was evening and everyone returned back from office and their respective works.

They all were happy and astonished at Siddharth's attempt towards Mishka's career.

At night everyone settled down on the dining table for dinner when Janki Devi spoke.

" Saumya is coming tomorrow for few days ."

Listening the women's name all the youngsters rolled their eyes in annoyance while the elders heaved a deep sigh.

" Endure her for few days kids , she will go back soon." Chitranjan consoled his childrens with a chuckle.

Mrs Saumya Reynold was Chitranjan Raghuvanshi's cousin brother's daughter , she was married to the prince of a small kingdom in England . Even though she was the second queen she had a lot pride in herself and always tried to demean people...

Saumya can be extra mean if the person infront of her has a minute thing better then her.

After dinner everyone retired to their rooms.

Mishka changed her dress and sat infront of the dressing table combing her locks. Siddharth also came out of the closet after changing into his night wears and pulled a small stroll beside Mishka.

They looked at each other in the mirror and smiled.

Siddharth picked her body lotion from the dressing table and took some in his palm.

" Buaa sa can be really mean sometimes.." he said and applied the lotion on her arms softly.

" I know , Charu and Raj told me briefly about her..." she said focusing on his hands that were gently rubbing the milk lotion on her skin.

Siddharth turned her chair to face him and kept her foot on his thighs , he pulled her night dress above her knees and applied the lotion on her smooth legs, his gently touches were making Mishka crazy , her cheeks were burning as his hands moved just above her knee area.

" She easily gets jealous of people who are better then her in any aspects.." he said putting her foot down and Mishka released the breathe she was holding in.

Suddenly he pulled her close to himself and pushed her hair back from her collar bones.

" You know you are mysteriously perfect so just ignore her as much as you can ." He whispered on her neck and a shiver ran down her spine.

" I..I..wi..ll ." She replied with much difficulty.

Siddharth smiled on her skin and kissed on her jaws , he rubbed his cheeks on her neck sensually while his lips brushed her exposed shoulder, he moved further down and smooched on her collar bone making Mishka moan his name.

" Aumm.. Sidd..harth ." Her moans directly hit his groin and sent sensations in his entire body.

He picked her up in his arms and Mishka quickly wrapped her legs around his torso afraid if she didn't she might fall , he was still kissing and nibbling on her neck and collar bone.

" Siddh..arth ." She called him with her heavy breathe and he pulled away after settling on the bed and making her sit on his lap.

He bored into her eyes and saw immense love for him along with fear. He understood her situation and took a deep breathe.