Chapter 27: Plan... Stellar Fashions..

🍀 Whatever you do , always give 100% .Unless you are donating blood..

{ VOTE and Comment please...}

Author's pov

    Mishka returned back to her bedroom , the tiredness was finally kicking in...

    She climbed the bed and kept her head on Siddharth's chest and closed her eyes , he smiled and closed the laptop putting it on the side table .

    Siddharth wrapped his arms around her and lied on the bed properly with Mishka in his arms , after leaving a long kiss on her head he closed his eyes and they both took a short nap.

     The next day Siddharth woke up on his usual time , he tugged Mishka under the blanket gently and left after kissing her cheeks.

     After an hour of workout he returned back to his bedroom and found his wife still in her deep slumber , he took bath and got ready in a formal suite and that's when Mishka woke up from her beauty sleep.

     He was setting his hair when she sat up and rubbed her eyes like a baby earning chuckles from her husband who was adoring her through the mirror.

     " Where are you going...!? " She asked getting down from the bed and walking upto him with her half closed eyes.

     Siddharth caught her wrist and pulled her to himself on time or else she was about to bump her head with the mirror...

   He flicked her nose and finally she opened her eyes properly.

    " I am going to office Jaan , there's an  important meeting.." he said caressing her hair and Mishka nodded her head.

    He kissed her forehead and she went to the bathroom to get fresh.

    Mishka took her time and got ready , she was wearing traditional dresses again , she adorned her olive green saree with some light gold jewellery and ofcourse a pinch of vermillion on her forehead.

     After getting satisfied with her look she went downstairs to the kitchen where as usual her mother-in-law Mira and kaki sa Shikha were gossiping and making breakfast.

     " Bhabhi sa..!" Charu held Mishka's both shoulder from behind making her startled .

     " You scared me.." Mishka said and pulled Charu's nose.

    Mira and Shikha were watching them being playful with a wide smile.

    " Come here my girls.." Shikha called and fed them morning prayer sweets that Janki Devi brought.

    Mishka , Charu and Shikha were busy cracking jokes and laughing when Mira spoke.

    " Mishu , Siddharth left for office early today and forgot to take his lunch can you take it to him..!?"

    " Ofcourse maa sa.." Mishka replied with a blooming smile.

   " Badi maa sa , Lakshay Bhai sa will be going to office after sometime send it with his hand.." Charu said casually and received a glare from Shikha.