Chapter 59 : Mishka is crying..

I won't put any targets for VOTE as you all do whatever you guys want anyways...🙂

So if you liked the chapter then VOTE..☘️

Almost reaching 100k reads 😘😭

Author's pov

The bedroom was extremely calm , Siddharth was sitting beside his dear wife and caressing her cheeks lovingly and just admiring her.

" Jaan I love you..." He said softly but didn't recieve any reply like always.

Just then there was a knock on his door .

Siddharth opened the door and found his mother standing outside with his lunch in a plate.

Mira entered inside and put the food on the small table beside the bed.

Siddharth sat beside Mishka and started eating reluctantly when his mother decided to speak about an important matter.

" Siddharth..."

" Ji maa sa.."

( Yes mom..)

Mira told Siddharth everything that happened.

" Now she is adamant on leaving to London..." She completed with a sad sigh.

Siddharth sniffed as he remembered the night his kids stayed in his room , when he came back to sleep he found Vedika resting her head on Mishka's chest and her chubby cheeks were stained with tears.

" Maa sa she is just a kid and I think it's getting too much for her to stay in this environment." Siddharth said thinking about his little princess.

" So what do you think..!?"

" Send her to London , I know Rajiv and Tanvi will take care of her well.. " he said turning his face to other way.

" Will you be able to stay without her.." Mira asked knowing how much Siddharth loves his kids , it's because of the situation that he is staying away from them or else he wouldn't leave them alone for a second.

" I... I will maa sa.." Mira hugged her son and left with tears in her eyes.

Siddharth looked at Mishka and hugged her tightly.

" Jaan our Vedu is going away from us... My princess is leaving . " He cried on her chest .

Mira informed everyone about Siddharth's decision and only after Vedika was told that she can go to London by her dadi sa she came out.

Maan hugged his little sister tightly as she came out and scolded her for locking herself inside.

The next two days were a blur, Mira had talked to Rajiv and he was more then happy when he got to know that Vedika was going to stay with them. He personally came to Jaipur to take Vedika but afraid that he might bump into Siddharth he didn't come to Raghuvanshi palace. He so wanted to see his Mishka bhabhi sa but he was afraid and guilty.

Before leaving Vedika went to her parents room.

Siddharth carried his daughter in his arms and kissed all over her face. As a father he thought it was the best decision to send her away and give her a normal life.

After consoling her papa Vedika went to her mother and kissed her forehead.

" Mumma I love you... Vedu is going , now please wake up." She said softly and kissed her cheeks.