Chapter 58: Vedika is persistent..

Come on guys I almost have atleast 400-500 consistent readers and not even 100 VOTEs...🧐

Next chapter after 100+ VOTES 😁

Also give a try to my other Indian book...

(Beneath the manor's veil)

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

  Author's pov

     The whole day Maan and Vedika were by Mishka's side and Siddharth got an apportunity to admire his little family... He wished to see Mishka awake and play with their kids.

     At night Siddharth fed Vedika and Maan with his hand , they both also fed their papa after finishing their meal.

     " You both sleep now , I am working in the balcony if you guys need anything then call me ok.." Siddharth said laying them beside Mishka on the bed.

    Siddharth kissed their forehead and covered them with blanket and went to the balcony after switching the lights off.

     An hour or so passed , Maan was sound asleep hugging his mother but Vedika couldn't sleep as a lot of things were going on in her small head.

     She sat up and looked at her Bhai sa and remembered how her beloved brother was crying for their mumma.... She looked at her mother whom she resembles alot .

     Vedika sniffed thinking about her mumma's condition and Saheri kaki sa's words. She felt like crying and thought to go to her dadda.

     Vedika got down from the bed and went towards the balcony where she found her papa sitting on the couch , his laptop open on the table but he wasn't working instead he was looking at the sky with tears rolling down from his eyes.

     She knew her dadda was missing his mumma... He was sad , he was crying because her mumma was hurt and in  deep sleep because of her.

    Vedika ran back to the room and climbed the bed sobbing and sniffing she cupped Mishka's cheeks.

    " Mumma... Now I understand everything , Saheri kaki sa was right it's all because of me . Everyone is sad because of me , Raj chachu stays away from all of us because of me . Saheri kaki sa says I am a bad omen mumma and I know she is right. I broke this family , I promise I will go far away from you all  but please wake up Mumma , papa and Maan Bhai sa miss you alot." She sobbed and hugged Mishka tightly and slowly fell asleep.

     About Rajiv , after the incident there was a huge commotion about the accident and lastly Siddharth blamed Rajiv of being careless. He refused to see his face and Rajiv decided to leave Raghuvanshi palace because he doesn't want to be the reason of his Bhai sa's pain in any way. He also blamed himself as he failed to save his beloved bhabhi sa who always stood by his side and loved him like a big sister and mother.