35

CONFESSION: 35

"Wonwoo! Minji! Here!" Soonyoung called out, waving his hand in the air

"How's the wedding planning going?" The Jeon inquired.

"Good." Jeonghan dryly replied to the male with glasses, holding eye contact with another female beside him. 

Hansol passed on the drink to Minji, in which she thanked him in return. However, she simply placed the glass onto the table, gulping even at the sight of champagne. Wonwoo noticed this, sticking a hand out to his friend.

"Minji doesn't drink champagne. Is there anything else?" He questioned. 

"Oh right, sorry." The Chwe apologised, heading off with Chan to get a separate tray of drinks.

"I need to go bathroom. I'll be right back." Minji announced, getting up from her seat before heading off to the ladies lavatory. She quickly smiled at Wonwoo who nodded. 

Seungcheol and Joshua from either sides of the Yoon leaned into his ears, "Take this as a chance. Hurry." They both said in sync. 

Following the female on her route to the bathroom, he pulled her into the isolated hallway of the place, just outside the function hall. It was only their two lonesome figures and their tensed breaths that filled the empty corridors. 

"What do you want?" Minji questioned, in more of a blunt tone than she expected. Her back was attached to the white wall, a male standing in front of her. 

"Don't talk to me as if nothing happened a few days ago. Stop ignoring me." The Yoon uttered in a low tone, inching his face closer to the other.

She inhaled, a chill crawling up her spine as she locked direct and confident eye contact with the male, "Can we just pretend that nothing happened?" She spoke in a whisper. 

"What? Pretend that nothing just happened? Did you take that as a joke?" Jeonghan scoffed, his arm pinned to the wall.

"No- not like that." The Choi felt herself growing assertive, something she hated feeling. "You know what? Thank you for defending me and thank you for comforting me. But, I didn't mean to do that."

His eyes slowly drifted to the floor, he couldn't believe what he just heard. 

Minji also couldn't believe what she just said. Her mind also escalated to the favour that Junghwa requested. "Jeonghan."

He looked up, their eyes meeting once again. Silence filled the isolated hallway, what were they even feeling at this moment? The Choi's mouth was left slightly parted before she began to speak. 

"Fine. I did what I wanted to do. But I didn't want to admit it because you're getting married." She confessed. "It's so wrong- But, I couldn't hold myself back."

"Minji, you know it's a forced marriage. It's not wrong." He reassured, tucking a strand of hair behind her ears. "I tried so hard to comfort you and to be there for you. Please, don't push me away."

"Jeonghan- I have just been so confused with my feelings right now. I don't know what I'm feeling, I don't know what you're feeling. I don't like being like this." She suddenly spilled, she felt as if her whole personality was lying to her, she felt so vulnerable when she was with Jeonghan.

"Do you like me?" The Yoon questioned, startling the other.

She didn't respond. She didn't know what to say. I do.

"I do. And there's something I want to do before I lose my chance." He exclaimed, thinking back to the advice of his best friends. Minji looked at him with confusion dancing her eyes, somehow, she was anticipating something. 

He lifted his fingers to her chin, his eyelids were half-open, in a lazy way. His eyes drifted down to the other's lips, before he leaned closer and latched their lips together. 

The Choi didn't want to push him away, she raised a hand to his shoulder and the other at the back of his neck. Meanwhile, he took his rested hand around her waist, thrilling the female that kissed him back passionately. 

She continued to move her lips, allowing entrance for his tongue that slipped into her mouth. He tightened his grip on her waist, still attaching his lips to her plump ones.

However, he pulled out, a string of saliva connecting their craving fleshes. Jeonghan's orbs dropped down to her chest, where he found the necklace he gifted for her birthday, a smirk etching onto his cheeky face. 

Minji couldn't hold back, she impatiently smashed her lips onto his, feeling his widened grin within their touchy contact. 

I can't write kiss scenes everything I write is cringe help me