🔞Alternative With An Emo

The clock ticked on the Coach's desk. He was sound asleep. I scribbled in my notebook a bit. I could hear Peter's music blaring from his earbuds. Our phones were sitting on the Coach's desk. I wish I could get it and text Sarah or Lucy or TK. It was so awkward just sitting in silence as Peter tapped on his desk. I gave him slight glances.
He doesn't look too bad. EW! WHAT THE FUCK!? No. No. No. NO! He's gross. He abuses me! I don't like him!
I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard Peter get up from his chair. His chains clanked against the seat. He went up to the Coach's desk and grabbed his phone.
I side-eyed him as he clumped back to his desk. He sat back in his seat and opened his phone. I went back to drawing. After a minute or two, I started hearing weird noises coming from his earbuds.
Is that... moaning? No fucking way.
I looked at him and caught a glimpse of his phone. He was seriously watching porn in detention. He glared at me. I don't know why, but I laughed at him.
He pulled out his earbud. "Do you have a fucking problem?"
"Yeah, I do. Imagine having to watch porn to get off. No bitches."
He slammed his phone down on the desk and stomped to my desk. "I could have anyone in this school that I wanted. They're all too pathetic and wouldn't be able to handle me."
I laughed even louder. "Oh my gosh, are you serious? 'Can't handle you?' You're not even all that Peter. We all know it's an act. You're just a stuck up asshole."
His eyes flinched a bit. He looked me up and down. I continued to stare hard into his eyes. He huffed and kicked my desk over. I hit the ground with a loud clang.
The Coach woke up with a very confused look on his face. "What the hell happened!?"
"Uh... I fell." I stayed on the floor.
"You fell?"
"... Yes."
"With the desk?"
I looked at Peter. He had an even more confused look. "... Yes."
"Okaaay? Uh, get up and sit the desk up. I have to go refill my coffee. I won't be too long."
"Wait, we're supposed to be supervised."
"I think y'all will be okay for about 5 minutes." The Coach walked out. We could hear his steps all the way up the stairs.
I sat my desk up. I grabbed my notebook out of the floor and plopped it onto the surface. I looked at Peter. He still looked like he had just seen an alien.
"Peter, can I ask you something?"
"I'd prefer you not."
"Too bad. Anyways, what is your problem with me?"
He hesitated. "You're weak."
"Sooooo you decide to beat the shit out of me everyday?"
"Yeah." He started to put his earbuds back in.
I stood up and yanked them out of his ear. "No, I'm talking to you." In the process of getting them, I accidentally pulled some of his hair.
"Bitch!" He stood up and grabbed my wrist. He stared down at me. I looked back up at him.
Why is this kinda turning me on?
The tension in the air was soooo thick. I couldn't tell if I was about to get right hooked or kissed.
Imma go for it.
I grabbed the collar of Peter's shirt and pulled him down to my lips. I sensed his hand move, so I braced for a swift hit, but it just landed on my ass.
Oh my god, he's actually going with it!
I slipped my tongue into his mouth. I could feel his-
OH MY GOD, HIS TONGUE IS HUGE!
He followed my lead. His warm tongue went pretty much to the back of my throat. He gripped my ass hard. I let my hand fall from the collar of his shirt to the waist of his pants. I brought my body closer to him and could feel his erection.
Was this from me or the porn?
I put my hand down his pants and grabbed his cock. I used his precum as lube and started to jerk him slowly. He let a slight moan slip into my mouth. He gripped my ass tighter as he got close to cumming. I heard the footsteps Colin down the stairs, so I quickly pulled my hand out of Peter's pants and sat in my seat. He stayed standing and put a hand over his pants. He quickly went back to his seat.
The Coach entered the room and stared at us two. "Y'all weren't having sex while I was gone, right?"
"... No." We answered in unison.
"Good. Y'all got about 2 minutes left. Go ahead and pack y'all's things. I got a wife to get home to."
I shoved my notebook into my bag and squirted some hand sanitizer on the hand I was jerking Peter with. He stood up kinda weird. He kept a hand over his crotch. I grabbed my phone and texted Sarah to come get me. I went outside and sat on the steps.