Movie Night

I texted Lucy to let her know I'd be staying the night with Sarah. She seemed a bit concerned since Peter was here, but I told her not to worry.
"Horror oooorrrrr comedy?" Sarah threw a stack of movies on the table.
"Hmmm... horror."
"Bet."
Sarah sorted through the movies and grabbed Dark Skies.
"Aliens? Really, Sarah?"
"What? You wanna pick?"
"No, no. It's fine."
Peter was sitting beside me on the couch. Sarah would shoot me quick glances, suggesting for me to ask.
"Peter?"
He looked at me, expectantly.
"Can you stop breathing so loud? It's really annoying."
"What the fuck?"
Sarah smacked her face. "Y/N, kitchen. Now." We went to the kitchen. I leaned onto the table.  "I'd it really that hard to ask?"
"Uh, yeah, Sarah, it is that hard to ask. He used to beat the shit out of me. He probably doesn't even like me."
"He let you give him head."
"OH PLEASE, any dude would let a girl give him head whether she was ugly or pretty."
Sarah frowned. "Just try, please?"
"Oh my goooooooosssshhh!" I stuck my head through the kitchen doorway. "Peter, will you be my boyfriend?"
He looked a bit took back by the question. "Uh, yeah."
"Good." I turned to Sarah. "There."
She squealed and shoved me out of the kitchen. "I'm gonna get some snacks started. Get the movie ready."
I walked back to the couch and sat beside Peter. He looked at me. It was like he was waiting for something.
"What are you looking at?"
"Why did you ask that?"
"Because."
"Because?"
"I like you."
He looked back forwards.
I grabbed his hand off the back of the couch and put it over my shoulder. "You aren't very suave."
He laughed a little.
I clicked the remote and got the movie playing.
As the night progressed, Peter's grip on me got tighter, and he got more warmed up. He had both arms around me and almost had me entirely on top of him. Sarah sat on the other end of the couch, not even watching the movie, watching TikTok.
I started getting really sleepy and drifted off in Peter's arms.