🔞The Chase

The leaves crunched beneath my feet as I pushed through the thorns and limbs. I had heard Peter stomp down the steps just a few minutes ago. Who knows how close or where he could be now? My goal was to get to TK before him.
"Y/N!" Peter called for me. "I know you're near here. I can hear your weak steps. Stop running and come back to me."
I picked up my pace. I didn't wanna get caught. I didn't want him to get me. What if he kills me? What if he hurts my friends? I have to get TK.
I was tired and short of breath. I ducked into a thick bunch of bushes.
"Y/N, you need to stop and turn back this way. You won't make it far in here. Not with the traps."
Traps?
"I can't wait you out all night, love. It won't hurt me any."
I sat quiet. I could see Peter. He was a descent distance away. I watched as he continued walking deeper into the woods. I was too tired to keep going, so I rested in the bush for a bit.
———————————————————————
I woke up and checked the time. 5:46PM.
I slept longer than what I meant to.
Probably because I literally had no air. My neck was so sore. It was getting dark. The sun wasn't down, but the layer of trees took away the light. I kept trying my phone to see if there was service. I walked until I tripped over something. I smashed into the ground. There was barbed wire caught around my ankles. It scratched and cut at my skin. I managed to pull myself free.
"Traps." I threw the barbed wire to my side. I looked around me. There wasn't anything that I could see. I stepped carefully.
After a few minutes of not finding any traps, I calmed and just walked on like normal. I felt a hard snap and stab in my ankle. I yelped and fell the ground again.
The pain was excruciating. I looked down to see a smaller version of a bear trap clamped onto me.
"AAGH!" I yelled loudly. I cried trying to pull it off. Each time I would make it budge even my a bit, I would lose my strength, and it would crash down into my opened wounds.
"Loove?" I heard his voice. It rang in my head like church bells.
I panicked. I found the base of the trap and pulled it from the ground. I limped along with the chains trailing behind me. I got behind a big oak tree and released myself. I tried to walk on my foot, but it was impossible.
"Ah, there you are. See, I warned you." Peter was walked towards me from my right.
"No, get away from me!" I ran as fast as I could on my bad foot.
"Please, Y/N, this is honestly kind of sad." He started walking faster.
I didn't care at this point. I put my weight in my ankle and ran. I darted through the trees. Peter didn't take long to catch up. He tackled me onto the ground.
I fought as he tied my wrists behind my back and tied my feet together.
"If you would hold still, this would be a lot easier on you."
"NO!"
He flipped me around onto my back. "Mmm, you look so sexy scared." He brushed my hair from my face. "I'd be a liar if I said chasing you didn't turn me on, Y/N. Hunting you." He looked at the bruises on my neck. "I'm sorry for that, love." He licked and kissed along my neck. I stayed feeling warm. Even though he had me tied up and threatened to kill my best friend, I still loved him.
What's wrong with me!?
He sighed deeply. He raised up and looked into my tear-filled eyes. "I'm sorry, love, but you just look so beautiful." He took some tape and covered my mouth. He raised my legs and pulled his sweats down. The air was cold as I was exposed to about my knees.
That night, the woods were filled with painful love.