Guilt?

I looked at my phone. Peter lightly snored. The phone was still on the dresser... still recording.
Should I actually send this to TK? What if he stops being my friend.
I looked down at Peter.
He did used to hurt me, but it's different now. He was just trying to show me love...
I closed my eyes and fell asleep with him.
———————————————————————
I woke up. The sun was shining through the window. Peter wasn't on me anymore. I was covered in a blanket and had been repositioned more comfortably on the bed. I raised up. My phone was no longer on the dresser. I got up and hurried to find Peter. I looked all around the house.
"PETER!?" Tears filled my eyes. I didn't wanna lose TK. What if Peter already sent the video!?
The bathroom door was closed. I tried to open it, no budge.
"Peter!? Peter, are you in there!?" I beat on the door. "Peter, please don't send that video!"
The door came open and I fell onto him.
"Why?"
"Because I-" My phone was unlocked. "Peter..."
"I already sent it, darling."
"UGH! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" I snatched my phone from his hand.
"Why wouldn't I? It was beautiful." He caressed my cheek.
"No, Peter, it wasn't beautiful! This is gonna kill him!" I deleted the message before it was opened.
"Why do you care? You're mine, Y/N."
"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY BEST FRIEND!"
Peter stared hard at me. His eyes narrowed. I could feel a lump in my throat. I wanted to cry, but I wanted to look strong. Peter grabbed me by my throat and shoved me against the wall. I gasped and gripped his wrist.
"P-Peter-"
He leaned in close to my ear. "I'll fucking kill him." He looked me in my eyes and grinned.
I could feel myself fading from consciousness. I threw my fist into Peter's jaw. He stumbled back as I fell to the floor. I coughed and gasped for air. I crawled towards the door, but he grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs out from under me.
"Where are you going, love?" He climbed on top of me and pinned me to the floor.
"GET OFF OF ME!"
"I'm just doing what's best for you. What's so wrong with that?" He pressed both my hands down with his forearm. With his other hand, he gently wrapped around my throat.
I writhed beneath him. I tried to kick but he would dodge and take each one.
"Ssshhh, just give in." He squeezed harder.
I cried. I felt like I had lost. I managed to get my knee up and nail him in the balls. He fell off of me. I stumbled to the door and out of the house. I headed to the woods.