🔞The Car Ride

I sat on the steps. Peter sat near me but not too close. He was being so awkward. Like, I just had your duck in my hand, can you not say something?
"So, was it good?" I asked.
What the fuck? That's so cringey.
He went pink a bit. "Uh- yeah. It- it was good. Uh..."
"What?"
"You kinda left me with blue balls. Kinda hurts."
"Oh."
"Could you maybe finish it off?"
"Hmmm... no."
"No?"
"You know how you beat me and called me all those different names, well that hurt. There's you some payback."
"That's a bitchy move."
I shrugged. He growled and stood up. He started to unzip his pants, then Sarah pulled up.
No way he was about to try and get stuff out here in the open.
"Heeeeyyy, Bestiiieee!!!" She started waving and honking.
I got up and pushed past Peter. He followed me to the car and got in the backseat. I sat in the front by Sarah.
"Anyone want McDonald's? I'm kinda hungry. We're getting McDonald's." She put the car in drive and went down the road.
Peter stared at me through the rear view mirror. He looked like an animal.
We pulled up to the speaker and ordered.
Sarah leaned out the window. "Yeah, hi. Uh, can I get a large number seven meal with extra diced onions, extra pickle, and light ketchup. Uh, Coke with that. Uh, one sec." She squeezed back into the car. "Peter what do you want?"
"Big Mac meal with Sprite."
"What size?"
"Large."
Once again, out the window. "Okay, a large Big Mac meal with a Sprite." Into the car. "Y/N?"
"Just some fries."
"Fuck no." Out the window once more. "Yeah, okay, she wants a large number seven, too. Hmmm... she wants a sweet tea with light ice. Uuuuhhhhh... yeah, that's all. OH, round my total up for the Ronald McDonald House."
"Alright, that's gonna be $37 at your first window. Thank you."
Sarah squeezed back into the car. We got to the first window. There was a slender, black fluffy haired guy. He was honestly kinda cute.
"Okay, $37, please." He smiled.
He made eye contact with both me and Sarah. We both blushed while scrounging for the money. She pulled some from her bra, and I got some from my waist band. I looked back at Peter. He had a possessive, pissed off look. Me and Sarah both smiled as he took our money and handed us a little paper.
"OH MY GOSH, Y/N, it's his number!" She gushed.
"OH MY GOOOOSSSHH!!!"
We headed back home after collecting our greasy food.
———————————————————————
Sarah jumped out of the car and ran into the house.
"I'M GONNA TEXT HIM FIIIRST!!!"
"No way!" I went to run after her, but Peter caught my arm.
"What are you doing?"
"What do you mean?" I looked up at him. He looked very possessive.
"You need to finish what you started."
"What?" I laughed nervously.
Should I?
Peter pushed me against the side of the car and started kissing me.
Mmmmm. Maybe I will finish him off.
I opened the backseat door and fell into the car. Peter crawled in and slammed the door. He tugged at his pants. He went to pull down my leggings.
"Stop."
Peter halted.
"We ain't that friendly, buddy." I got his pants down and took his sick into my mouth. He melted into the seat as I licked and sucked him. He moaned and gripped my hair. He started shoving my head down farther until I was choking on his length. Tears welled in my eyes, but it wasn't long until my mouth was filled with warm cum. There was so much! It was like he had been holding it in for weeks.
I leaned up and looked at him. His eyes were closed. His face was flushed with red.
I scooted to the other door and crawled out of the car, leaving him inside.
Slaaayyyy.