Diner Talk

Peter left me with a kiss on the forehead.
"Are you for real right now?" I turned and saw TK. He had a disgusted look on his face. "Peter Dunbar... and you."
"Yeah, we're together now."
"Since when?"
"Since about a day ago." I smiled.
He rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, date the guy who has broke your bones. Nice one."
"What is your problem!?"
"Nothing! You're just dating a jerk!"
"Why does it matter to you!? It's my choice, TK."
"Whatever." He started wiping down the counters. I stomped to the back and started cleaning up, too.
The night went by pretty slow. TK would shoot glares at me from the window.
"You know, if you have a problem, you can say it instead of being an ass." I yelled at him.
"You could've been with someone a lot better! Like me! Not some asshole like-"
Peter put his hand on TK's shoulder. I watched as he quickly turned him around and grabbed his shirt.
"Talk to my girl like that ever again, and I'll slit your throat."
"Peter, it's okay. You can let him go."
Peter released his grip. "When are you getting off, love."
"Right now." I took my apron off and put it on the counter. I grabbed Peter's hand and stomped out the door.
Peter looked behind and grinned evilly at TK. I heard TK throw down one of the trays he was cleaning.
"Such a dick."
I squeezed Peter's hand tighter. "Agreed."
Peter planted a kiss on my forehead.
"Wanna make a sex tape and send it to him?"
Peter halted. "Mmmm, evil girl, aren't you?"
I smiled and lead him down the road to his house.