The Three Broomsticks

(Sebastian)

Today, I sit at the bar at the Three Broomsticks, sipping down my third Fire whiskey.

It has become a tradition.

Sometimes I even run into Garreth Weasley here, who is trying to escape his reality of working at the ministry while Poppy is gone with there five children, who also help take care of beasts.

No idea how they do it.

I turn to see who opened the door to the thee broomsticks, thinking I was going to see Garreth. I see a hooded figure who I recognize immediately, making my heart stop in my throat.

It's her... as stunning as she looks in her black red bottom heels, black out, black and red cape, she also looks completely drained. As if they are sucking everything out of her. Her beautiful long golden hair, has turned white. Her tanned glowing skin, now turned to ice. He blue eyes, have turned into gray hallow stones.

I don't move a muscle.

I can't.

She looks directly into my eyes.

I hope for a moment that maybe she will recognize me.

That hope fades as she takes her eyes off me and walks up the stairs.

Bloody hell....

What is she doing her?

Why is she here?

She didn't even recognize me....

"You alright mate? You look as if you've seen a ghost." Sirona says from behind the bar.

"Another fire whisky, Sirona."

"You've got it Sallow."

Suddenly another figure is sitting next to me.

"Sallow."

"Greengrass."

"I think we are nearing close to our mission Sallow. Things are getting much worse." Salis says keeping his hood up, trying to be as nonchalant as possible.

"She's here, Greengrass."

"Yeah I know Sebastian. I told her to meet me here."

"What the bloody hell are you two doing here, of all places." I say in a whisper feeling myself get frustrated.

"I had no choice."

"No choice, there's all or bloody Scotland. You're going to get her murdered. The ministry is after both of you." I say looking at him with hatred.

"Listen, just read my letter. I'll be in touch."
Greengrass says before getting up and heading up the stairs where Athena just disappeared.

I sigh and look over at the letter. I pinch the bridge of my nose.

This isn't the night I expected.

I shoot down my shot, stuff the letter into my pocket, and pay Sirona, thanking her for her service.

I head up the stairs, cast my disillusionment charm, hoping that maybe they won't see me.

They have head all the way up to the teachers lounge at the top of the building.

Athena is pacing the room with her wand out.

"It would only take one touch, Mr. Groffhound. One touch to make you give me exactly what I want." I hear Athena stop her pacing.

"You don't scare me girl!" Mr. Groffhound spits in her direction.

I hear Salis chuckle "you shouldn't have done that. But I'm glad you did, I do enjoy a good show."

"How. Dare. You." Athena says violently. Walking quickly over to the man who shouts

"No! Wait! Please! Don't!"

It was too late, his shouts of agony echoing through my ears. Making it very clear what Athena had done.

After a few brief seconds, Athena releases him.

I hear him whimper.

"Now tell me where the money is Groffhound, or your family will face much worst." Athena shouts at the man.

"I can have it tomorrow." He cry's out.
"Please leave my family alone. They have nothing to do with this."

"Your family is already halfway to America by now. Maybe you should have thought of that before you decided to deceive Magnolias. Hmm?" Athena says with venom. "You have until tomorrow evening to get us the money Groffhound. Don't Not Make Us Come After You." She says with determination. "Salis, you know what to do."

"See you shortly." I hear Salis say happily.

I realize I need to make a move now or I'll be run over. I make my way down the stairs quickly taking the charm off as I stand by the fire place, acting as if I were here all night.

I catch Athena's eyes again as she exits the bar. I could have sworn I even saw a small smirk from her....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Authors Notes:

This was a short Chapter, I apologize! But I promise it's going to start getting really good here.

Sebastian is a Auror, can you believe it?

Athena is evil!

Athena doesn't remember him, it breaks my heart.

Poor Bash.

Anyway enjoy!

Comments and likes are always loved!!!!!