Alone

8 Years Ago

(Athena)

"Excellent! EXCELLENT! You see Morphia? She just needed rest and a proper meal! Wasn't that just brilliant?" Magnolias shouts happily across the room clapping.

Morphia groans on the floor, holding her side as if she's in extreme pain.

I watch completely shocked at the magic I just produced. It felt so amazing, I felt stronger, powerful, as if I could take on a whole entire army.

"Oh Morphia, don't be such a wimp, Guards! Help Morphia up and take her to the infirmary." Magnolias says as if he could care less if she got help or not.

"Athena, Bravo. You are ready."

"Thank you sir, I couldn't have don't it without you." I say smiling up at him.

"You and Morphia shall leave tomorrow for Hogwarts, and once you have what's in that repository, you shall take it, and we shall share it when you return. You and I share a rare magic, that extra magic will only increase it. Make us more Powerful, and strong. Invincible." Magnolias says looking determined and power hungry.

"Of course, sir." I say proudly.

(The Next Day)

"So, you just going to stay here, and I'm going to head into the giant school by myself, and find this repository." I say with frustration to Morphia.

"You know how to get there, we've shown you the map a million times." Morhpia says with annoyance.

"Can't you just come with me, this place is huge, and I've never been there before!!" I say a bit more angrily then I instead to sound.

"Ugh, FINE! Keep your disillusionment charm AT ALL TIMES. If we get caught because you're being an idiot, we'll both wind up in Azkaban. Well, you will. My father can get me out of these things. However, if you go there, the boss will surely kill me. So please. Just follow me and hurry up." She says casting the disillusionment charm on herself and walking fast pace into the castle.

"Thank you." I whisper to myself before chasing after her.

The castle is absolutely stunning. I look into a massive room that looks where people must feast! I wished I could see it during the day, it looks absolutely gorgeous. With its stained glass windows, beautiful architecture, and tall ceilings.

We walk so quickly and avoid so many different people, I think Morphia called them Prefects? Whatever that is.

We pass an amazing looking man with a small limp, Merlin is he handsome.

Morphia motions for us to stop all motion when she she's the handsome man. I swear he looks directly at us, when a Women calls for him. Seems a little late for a midnight talk, but who am I to judge.

He was distracted long enough for us to make our move.

We head into a room that I believe Morphia has called it the "transfiguration" call room.

Morphia cast a silent revelo making sure no one is inside the class.

Luckily no one is there so we unlock the door, and unlock another door which leads us to an office.