7

When they both came downstairs, Garima, Buaji were already ready with Babuji to return back to Laxmi Nagar and when Khushi came along with her duffle bag in hand, no one said anything knowing well that Khushi might want to be with her parents only after all that happened yesterday.

It was when they were ready to leave, that Nani asked Buaji when they should reschedule the wedding ceremony and Khushi spoke for both of them.

"Not anytime soon Naniji. Arnavji and I have decided not to get married.", Khushi said stunning everyone.

"What do you mean, not get married Khushi bitiya?", Nani asked what was in everyone's minds.

"I mean, not get married anytime soon Naniji. I need sometime to figure somethings out.", she said looking at her family who had the same concerns as Nani.

"Khushi Bitiya, I apologize on behalf of Su-", Nani started saying when, Khushi held her hands and stopped her from saying further,

"No Naniji. Whatever happened, happened and this is not because of what happened yesterday, this is solely my decision and Arnavji supports me in this. I need sometime. I hope you understand.", she said folding her hands and Nani nodded. They have all been through so much and giving Khushi the time she needs is the least they all can do.

"Thank you Naniji.", Khushi got up and started leaving along with her parents.

Payal hugged her parents and sister with tears in her eyes.

"Payal, if you want, you can go and spend a few days with your parents too.", Mami said and Payal smiled and looked at Akash who side hugged her.

Arnav pulled Khushi aside to the garden side as they all sat down waiting for Payal to pack her bag.

"Khushi...don't go please.", Arnav asked making Khushi sigh. He was still scared, insecure, she understood.

"Where are I am going Arnavji. It's just Laxmi Nagar. You can visit me anytime. I am only a call away. You call me and I will be here.", she said cupping his cheek and he sighed. It was harder than he thought. He gave into her decision of not getting married, but he didn't know how he would stay away from her.

"I am sorry. I understand.", he said surprising her and she smiled.

"What?", he asked.

"You apologize so easily these days.", Khushi said and he smiled too. He noticed that too. He was changing but he had no complaints, he was changing wilfully and for the good.

"Well I am sorry. So, ...Anyway, can I come drop you guys?", he asked surprising her again and she smiled again, seeing him so clingy.

"Bada pyar aa raha hai hum pe aaj..", she said raising her eyebrows and interlinking their fingers.

"Pyar toh hamesha se tha, bas jata raha hun ab.", he said kissing their interlinked fingers.

"Well, I am loving it.", Khushi said and they were called as Payal was ready too and Arnav said he is going to drop them and everyone retired back to their rooms.

Later that day, Arnav hired a renowned lawyer to specially deal with Shyam's case. He submitted all the evidence from his private investigator to the lawyer. Anjali, Akash, Mamaji and Arnav at length discussed with the lawyer on how to proceed with the case and they scheduled another meeting with Khushi too as she was vital for the case.

Anjali surprising everyone showed absolute mental strength in regards to the situation, but her family can definitely see she was totally shaken and was turning cold from within but they decided to not push her into anything.