9

10 minutes into the drive Khushi realized it was the way to Shantivan but to AR.

"Did you have any work at the office?", she asked.

"We are not going to Shantivan. I want some exclusive time with you.", he said winking and she looked at him with a gasp of surprise.

"Where? Actually I don't care, I just want some good food. Chole Bature.", she said licking her lips.

"Well, where we are going, there is no food there, but we can order some if you want", he said as they crossed AR.

"Waise I don't like ordered food that much but chalo teek hai.", she said taking out some chana from her bag and eating them.

"Do you always think about food?", he said looking at her making a face.

"No, I think about other things too. But I love food the most and in food.."

"Jelabi..", he said fondly and she smiled.

"Yes, I like Jelabi, but I also love Gulab Jamun, Ras Malai, Rasgulla, Peda..", she went on but stopped midway and said,"I am sorry you can't have all this.."

"I don't like sweet that much anyway, so no worries. I only like .."

"Badam Kheer that Di makes..", she completed and he smiled.

"How is Di?", she asked. She has spoken to Anjali many times but the conversations have been very brief and Anjali didn't sound like her usual chirpy self. Understandably so. Contrary her nature to push people to open up, she didn't this time knowing Anjali needs her own time to get normal again just like she is taking her own time.

"She is doing well I feel. She is not back to normal but she is not sad either. She seems very guilty and though I understand why she is, I wish she understands it's not her fault. She decided she will start therapy soon, so may be that will help.", he said.

"Therapy? What is therapy?", Khushi asked worried and Arnav took a moment to think of how to explain it to her.

"So therapy is like, going to a doctor, but like for your mind, like when you go through some really difficult times or traumatic experiences, therapists help you process your emotions. Therapy is like a safe space to vent out your emotions. Therapists are trained to teach you better ways to handle emotions and help you feel better."Khushi nodded at that.

"Have you ever been to therapy before?", she asked next.That was such a personal question he didn't know how to answer to that.

"Hmm...a couple of times.", he answered slowly then.

"How was it? When?", she asked popping more channa into her mouth and Arnav felt real uncomfortable.

"Can we talk about this later?", he asked now taking a turn into a upscale residential area that Khushi had never been before to.

"Okay..", Khushi replied looking at him wondering what was up with him.

Once they passed through the security and drove inside Khushi looked around carefully, but all she could see in the late evening light was there were only tall trees on either side of the road with a few buildings here and there.Minutes later, Arnav stopped in the middle of the road and looked at her with a boyish smile and took away her dupatta and asked,

"Can I blindfold you with this?'

"No...I know the kind of things you do when you blindfold me like this...bhoole nahi hum jaise aap me humare muh pe woh kajal lagaya tha.." Khushi said pointing her finger at him and Arnav laughed further and flicked her finger with his.