10

Arnav showed her all around the house and her look of awe at all the details of the house meant the world to him. Though he initially wanted to tell Khushi that she could decorate and design in the place however she wanted, he was now scared at what a mess she would make if she got to make all the decisions. They were for sure poles apart. The number of arguments they had last night over what has to be where definitely made him change his decision. He would have to hire someone with an extremely subtle choices to compensate for Khushi's bold color choices. Aman would have to find someone like that.

Khushi was once again sleeping on top of him in that weird taekwondo pose except they were naked under the sheets.

After all the arguments, they certainly made up in some passionate ways, and he enjoyed teasing her.Angry sex is the best. She turns into such a fiery minx, he can't help pushing her to the edge and having his ways with her.

He shifted a little bit and her nails once again scratched his skin. He touched himself on the neck and could feel the burn of her scratches.

"Fuck !", he swore when he felt how many were there.

Slowly shifting her aside, he got out of the bed and opened his toiletries box and looked for a nail cutter and cut her nails all the while she slept with snoring.

That gotta fix it, he thought and looked at the time.

Shit, he was late.

Once he was done getting ready, he pulled apart the curtains letting the sunlight in making Khushi open her eyes in slits. She slowly got up turning to him totally unaware how sensual she looked. How was he supposed to go to office at this rate. He sure would have cancelled if he personally didn't schedule this meeting a couple of days ago.

"I am leaving for office. You freshen up. Will be back by lunch. I will send a car.", he said giving her a brief peck on her head and lips.

"But..", she started getting up when she realised her naked state and pouted and fell back.

"Just 4 hours. Sleep for some more time..", he said closing the door behind and she slumped back on the bed.

Last night has been best sex she ever had and she is looking forward for more. Now the last two times felt like a joke to her. No, no...they were so beautiful in their own sense but last night was different story altogether.

They were angry one moment and fucking the other moment.

Her throat turned sore at how much she was yelling for Arnav last night.

Thank god, the house was empty and now she blushed at why Arnav chose this house in the first place.

Getting up, she looked for her clothes and found them laying on the floor along with his white shirt and trousers. Putting her clothes aside, she took his shirt and took a whiff of it, it smelled of his perfume and sweat ofcourse. Putting it over her, she walked around to see the house in the day light.

She did like the place. It was big but also cosy. There would not be enough space if both their families wanted to visit here at once, but it was big enough. With 5 bedrooms, study, kitchen, dining area, an entertainment area and a hall, along with gym and a terrace garden, it's a big space.

Khushi wondered how much it would have cost and what she would be called for living with him here, but she silenced her thoughts from thinking further in that direction.

She is going to follow what feels right for her in her heart. She didn't want to be bound by people's opinions and judgement of her.

He bought this for this them, such a thoughtful gesture and she really appreciated that. A few days ago she would have made a fuss about why this place at all, they are always going to stay with the family at Shantivan, they kind of had an argument over that last night too, but he made her understand, they need some privacy at least every now and then and this would be the perfect getaway. Akash got a place for him and Payal too somewhere near too. They would need some privacy and this would give her semblance of a life with which she didn't want to give up despite not wanting marry right away. She suddenly felt a sense of belonging towards this place. Their first place together as a couple. She now wanted to decorate this place to her liking, with a bit of him and her in every nook and corner, she would discuss this with Arnav later, she decided.