Past (welcome to the circus)

Before I start I just wanna say thank you to

NightcoreSimp. Now let's get into it.

Y/n pov:

"Aww sweetie look at her she's lost" a sweet voice draw my attention to look up from staring at the alley way concrete. "She sinks" a Rusty male voice said, "oh hush. Hey honey where's your parents?" The lady said. "I...I don't know" I said quietly, "oh you poor thing, come here honey" the lady said while picking me up "my name is Tilla Buckzo and this is my husband Cash Buckzo, what's your name honey?" Tilla said while placing me on her hip "Iris....but I don't know my last name, I can't remember" I said looking down, "y/n Buckzo" Tilla smiled while pushing a piece of here out of my face. "Oh no, no no no, we are not keeping her" Cash said glaring at his wife, "but sweetie she's on her own plus y/n buckzo fits so perfect" Tilla said while rubbing her nose against mine. "Fine! But she's working at the circus like Barbie and Blitzo" Cash said grumbling.

Time skip

"Blitzo, Barbie! Please come here" Tilla yelled out, then you can hear tiny footsteps running down the stairs. "Yes mama what is it" a young male voice said which I'm guess was Blitzo. "Who is that" a high pitched girl voice said which was Barbie.
"Kids this is your new baby sister, her name is y/n" Tilla said while a warming smile "but mom she's not even an IMP!" Barbie yelled out "So!? It just means she's more interesting, she's a demon kitty cat" Blitzo squealed out as Tilla puts me down on the ground and Blitzo sits in front of me and grabs my hands pressing the palm of my hand making my claws come out. "Omg! Mama look, look , her claws come out whenever I press her palm!" Blitzo yelled with excitement. Tilla giggled "yes darling, her palm while allow that because she's a demon cat" Tilla pats Blitzo on the head. "Yeah and since you are getting along with her more Blitzo, she can stay in your room" Cash grumbled while walking to the kitchen.
"Yay! We're gonna be best of friends" Blitzo said while grabbing my wrist and running off to his room as I heard Tilla chuckle at Blitzo's happiness and excitement while I also heard Barbie complaining.

Time skip

"Fizz! Fizz! Fizz!" Blitzo yelled while running to another IMP dress as a clown, he had my hand as I try and keep up with him, "what Blitzo?" This Fizz person said, "I have a new baby sister" Blitzo said as he stopped right in front of Fizz "her name is Y/n and she's a demon cat" Blitzo told Fizz while pushing me in front of him so I could see Fizz "well y/n it's nice to meet you I'm Fizzarolli but you can just call me Fizz" he smiled while sticking out his hand for me to shake, to which I shook his hand but was careful because of my palm. "Hey don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you" Fizz said, "oh no Fizz she's doing that because of this" Blitzo said, next thing I know my hand is in Blitzo's and in front of fizz face while Blitzo press my palm making my claws come out. "Isn't that pretty cool!" Blitzo yelled in excitement, "yeah but doesn't hurt her" Fizz said with concern "nope she can't feel a thing" Blitzo smiled while ruffling up my hair. Fizz smiled before looking at me and saying,

"Well Y/n, welcome to the circus!"