Pretty little secrets part two

Y/n pov:

It's was a while but we finally cave loona her shots, but we also found out stolas got hurt and can get hurt, the look on my brothers face when he saw Stolas hurt me, I know he loves stolas even if he doesn't want to admit it, he thinks stolas is just using him for bang time but that's not true, and Blitzo doesn't see it.

Anyway it's been about three hours since then and Blitzo hasn't texted me once, about where I'm at or what I'm doing, or just sending me annoying stud and I'm very concerned, Fizz tells me that he'll get over it but I don't think he will, I keep asking why Fizz still hates Blitzo yet not me, and all he says is "you know why" which I do but what he doesn't know is that Blitzo tried to get help but no one would listen and it was to let, I've tried telling him that but he'll always shut me down or Ossie would get involved, which causes a big fight, and me sleeping in a different room until the next morning I would wake up in our room, and once they wake up or they are already awake, I would get smothered in kiss and apologies.

-Present time-

It was early in the morning, and Ossie was cooking while I leaned against him asleep, because Fizz woke us up at like 5 am, on a fucking Saturday! A Saturday! Who does that!?.......it took us awhile to actually get out of bed but we did around 5:30, But while Ossie cooked, and I was asleep, Fizz was stretching around all happy because Me, Ossie, and him himself was off from work today, and he wanted to spend time together, when Ossie and I came up with a Idea of staying inside and spending time together, Fizz shut us down and said we needed to go out of the house.

"Y/n.... Y/n......Y/n" I heard Ossie call out as I woke up from my sleep, and looks up at him. "Kitty, as mush as I love you purring and sleeping against me, I have to move, and I don't want you to fall or me accidentally spilling something on you" Ossie said in a kind and sweet voice. I nod my head and stood up so I wasn't leaning against him, "where's Fizzie?" "Probably getting ready for whatever he has planned today"

Sighing I sat down while Ossie placed our breakfast on the table and left to get Fizz, while I started eating
After all of us was done eating and getting dressed, we went out, it was fun we went shopping, and walked through the park, checked if looloo land was rebuilt, even if it was Blitzo and I who burned it down and they don't know about it -^- I didn't tell them that, and I never was going to because technically it was Blitzo soooooooooo yeh.

"Can we go home, my feet are killing me" I complained as we picked up our food for dinner, "awww but I had another place for us to go" Fizz said with a pouty face. I looked at him and sighed "fine..... but we better make it quick" I grumbled "yay! Trust me Kitty your going to love it" Fizz said while petting behind my ear which made me purr
"Okay, okay, stop that, not in public" I said while swatting his hand away as he laughed and so did Ossie. As we were walking there I bumped into someone which made me and whoever I bumped into fall to the ground. I looked up to see who I bumped into and froze...... "no, no, no, not him, anyone but him" I thought as I panicked, I bumped into Blitzo, as Blitzo looked up his eyes landed on me confused why I was here until he looked at Ossie and Fizz, then back at me with his eyes widen.

I scrambled to my feet while stuttering
"B...Blitzo, it's not what it looks like" I said while going over to him and tried helping him up but he smacked my hand away, and got up himself. "What that your fucking a clown and a Lust ring" he said with hate in his voice "Blitzo please-" I tried to say but he cut me off "no, don't talk to me, I told you I didn't like them. They embarrassed me in front of everyone, with stolas! You were there and yet you are now with them!? Are they the reason you moved out of your apartment, are they the fuckers you've been living with!" Blitzo yelled out while glaring at me. "Blitzo....... I love them" I caught everyone off with that, Blitzo , Ossie, and Fizz was shocked at what I said, "no, you don't love them, you just love getting fucked like a whore! Being their stupid fuck toy. They're just using you why can't you see that!?" Blitzo yelled out, which hurt me at what he said "don't speak to me, don't text me or call me"

After he said that he turned around and left, leaving me there hurt but Ossie, and Fizz was pissed, cussing him out as he walked away and telling me I didn't need him, but everything was a blur to me. It's happening what I didn't want happening is happening, he's leaving.... I lost my brother, I knew what I was getting myself into but I thought he would understand when I told him I loved them...... but.... No..... he just left after calling me a whore.

I was panicking and Osssie, and Fizz could see that but before they could snap me out of my daze, I fell backwards while fainting, the last thing I saw was Ossie catching me as him and Fizz had worried looks on their faces before everything went black.

He left.....
I supported him through everything, to him liking stolas to his stupid horse kink, and he left.....
He didn't try understanding.
Or at least letting me talk.
He shut me up before I could explain myself.
Will I ever see him again.
Will he forgive me, doubtful but maybe?
My mind was still racing even though I was passed out, how......

Hey 👋 i hoped y'all liked this and I'm sorry about the *cough* *cough* language but whatever lol 😂 anyway I hope y'all are having a good day/night and I hope y'all are doing well, I'll see ya in the next chapter! ✌️ byeeeeeeeeeeeee (1100 words) 😱