Pretty little Secret

Y/n pov:

I've been staying with Fizz and Ossie for........a while now without Blitz knowing, it's like a little secret but...... a pretty little secret that's between Fizz, Ossie, and I. I can't let blitz know he would..... fuck knows what he would do kick me to the curb, ghost me, hate me, doesn't want to be my brother anymore, I don't know, but the last couple of days has been good, have you ever cuddled Ossie? Oh my god, it's like cuddling a big fluffy dog, that also reminds me, they are like horny dog then again Ossie is the demon of lust but Fizz too!? Well I don't know how long they've been together.

I wasn't with them right now because I had my own work with blitz, he was taking loona to the doctor for shots until he got a call from stolas saying striker kidnap him.... Well Moxxie found out Stolas was talking about Striker but blitz made M&M go save him while him and I were taking care of Loona.

"Dragging her like that isn't helping Blitz" I said while walking behind him as he dragged Loona into the vet?.... Doctor? Whatever it is. "Well it's the only way she'll come and it's working" Blitz said with a smart-ass attitude while playfully sticking her tongue out at me, to which I did the same back. I grabbed Loona and dragged her to a chair while Blitzo got mad at the because the lady was saying his name wrong.

After a while they did get called back there and I went in with them, things were..... not okay Loona hated shots and this shot that the doctor had, holy shit it was big even I would be scared, I knew what was going to happen so I sat in the corner as I watch everything unfold.